Reviews for The Lost Art of Living
Loneraven chapter 8 . 5/18/2006
Wow, I totally love this fic. I adore the dialogue and the humour throughout and it's a shame it hasn't been updated recently. Great work, and I hope you decide to work on it again soon. :)
Timesprite chapter 8 . 11/12/2004
What to say-well, you had me snickering on and off throught this whole story. The cast of characters is an interesting mix, but it really seems to work, and the sheer amount of Cable/X-Force backstory you have managed to work in though all the little refrences is amazing. Wanted to let you know I'm enjoying this a great deal.
Bob the Almighty chapter 8 . 8/7/2003
A few grammer problems, no clear distictions between some of the major scene changes, and maybe just a *bit* too sappy in the first few chapters. My suggestion is to get some pre-readers. Other than that, it's a pretty good read so far.
Paige Dayspring chapter 8 . 8/6/2003
I envy your knowledge of these characters. Excellent, excellent work...Marvel should hire you.
Paige Dayspring chapter 7 . 8/6/2003
Nathan smiled at the thought, visions of an insane wedding running through his mind. “Not right now at any rate.”

I love this line!
Paige Dayspring chapter 6 . 6/30/2003
You have added dimension to a character too often just treated a 'the girlfriend'. I also love what you have done with Cable and Domino.
Paige Dayspring chapter 4 . 6/19/2003
Ilove your story! It explores characters often set aside. Thank you! Hopefully, I'll get to read chapter 3 soon...(I've read the rest, I keep getting the overload sign)
Taurus chapter 3 . 4/15/2003
My applause. Nate is this () close to being my muse, but he got beaten to the punch, just because Sabes was in the X-Men movie (that and his dad has a stick up his ass). All hail, and a very nice story.
Jeanne M chapter 3 . 4/14/2003
This is very interesting, I look foward to seeing what you do with it. Domino is one of my favorite X-Women, although I've never been a huge Cable fan. I've also been out-of-cannon for about four years now, so it's always good to see some new tales about everyone's favorite merry mutants. Kudos on a well-written piece. ~ Jeanne M.