Reviews for Year of El
afanofstrangerthingsandstuff chapter 27 . 4/6
You have no idea how amazing this is to me, I thought I had read all the good mileven fanfics. Apparently I was wrong, because your's is one of the best.
Dusty Lightbulb chapter 1 . 2/4/2018
Nice writing! What a sad ending.
Solyluna chapter 2 . 1/23/2018
wait if there was a second season,
the reunion and the dance, pear no and max.
oh it was only the first season
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2018
Good
mildred meadowlark chapter 1 . 1/2/2018
I loved this. It was so easy to read, such a pleasure. And I really liked how you put your own stamp on the characters and on the town, while staying true to the feel of the ST world. Fantastic.
XxStrangerThingsxX chapter 27 . 11/30/2017
Damnit. Crying in class doesn’t make you too popular, does it?
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 10 . 10/26/2017
Pretty sure Obi Wan doesn't fight against Darth Maul till 1999 when the guys are like 28 years old.
the.odd.weirdo.04 chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
Best fanfic ever!
Hello Darkness chapter 27 . 5/3/2017
I love how this ended! You are such a good writer and if you make a knew Stranger Things fanfic, I would totally read it!
MeetMeAtTheQuarry chapter 27 . 5/3/2017
I'm gonna miss this story! It was so good and I just loved it! Amazing job! ️️️
Mike chapter 27 . 5/3/2017
Hey that was a great happy end. I hpoe you writ more fictions soon!
Resisting-Moonlight chapter 27 . 5/3/2017
So glad El pulled through and it was funny how she caught the bouquet and Hopper was all "nope". We all know they'll Get married. We It was sweet they all got together for a trip. Thanks for ending it on a happy note.
Hello Darkness chapter 26 . 5/2/2017
PLEASE UPDATE, I AM DYING WITH SUSPENSE
Sammy chapter 26 . 5/1/2017
WHat?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMG MY HEART WTF WTF WTF NO NO NO! IF SHE DIES I SWEAR TI GOD! All I WANT IS THEM TO BE TOGETHER WITH NOTHING IN THE WaY! PLease DONT KILL HER! I don't THINK MIKE AND I WILL EVER RECOVER! Omg PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON D:
Guest chapter 26 . 4/29/2017
THSI IS SO SAD! PLEASE, TELL ME IT WORKED! YOU COULDN'T HAVE KILLED HER!