Reviews for Mac and Cheese (with cut up hot dogs)
eldell chapter 1 . 10/8
Wow! This was intense. But it nicely played into my reaction that was somewhere along the lines of holy shit, what is he doing, playing around like that? Is he crazy? What the heck, why did she have to be so cruel as well? Surprise, yes, but think about the repurcussions, people!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/20
Awwwwwww! I loved that. It was beautiful!
DailyStarGazer chapter 1 . 2/22
I wanna cry that was so adorable the way she used his favorite food as a metaphor! I would love to read something like this again soon.

Before my accounting class gets through would be nice. I'm really bored and this made me smile in the middle of computing operating income from our variable selling expenses...maybe I'll just read this again, it makes it go by faster.
Langford90 chapter 1 . 2/21
I found this story really sweet and so appropriate. It seems a real moment of the two of them and I think it so too. And this explains all the time Monica jokes about her relationship with Chandler; she is so sure about her love and his too that she can joke about it without any fear. And the Mac and Cheese example: really funny!
Aline chapter 1 . 2/21
oh my god I'm so happy about seeing a new fic from you you just summed up here all the very good reasons why chandler and monica are so perfect for each other, I wanna frame this picture and keep it around forever haha thank you for writing it. I always felt like this conversation was missing from the show.
RnR CnM chapter 1 . 2/20
Loved it. Yes the Richard thing bugged me too. This was a really good way to explain why she went to him when she thought she had no future with Chandler. I like that Richard was the consolidation prize and Chandler was the one who was her Prince.
OldMondlerLover chapter 1 . 2/19
Welcome back! Excellent re-entry into Mondler fanfiction... :)
That was amazing! Thank you for sharing! Chandler is Monica's one and only. Period. :)
MondlerGellerBing chapter 1 . 2/18
Awesome! Thank you for filling it in i always wonder
SnapeHead chapter 1 . 2/18
You are back ! This is so great. You fill gaps where there are there are no gaps. I totally agree with Monica, though I still feel bad for Cahndler. I hope you really are back.
AEM77 chapter 1 . 2/18
I liked this a lot. I've always been a little angry at Monica for going to Richard's in that episode too and I'm glad you gave Chandler and me a good explanation for it.
dancer cherrybug chapter 1 . 2/18
cute! diffidently a conversation needed to happen.
matteney chapter 1 . 2/18
That was a pretty great explanation as to why Monica went to Richard's place that night of the engagement. I totally agree with you, I think they definitely must have talked about what happened because it's Mondler - they are the ones who know how to communicate within a relationship. I really enjoyed reading this because it just felt like a natural conversation these two would have. I still feel a bit bad for Chandler in this, but my favourite thing was Monica admitting that she's not as good with words as her husband. The food metaphor was great, too. Thanks for sharing this gem.
starbuckmeggie chapter 1 . 2/18
Definitely a conversation they needed to have. It was glossed over during the run of the show, but I think Chandler definitely would have had some issues after this whole series of events.
chrisi2503 chapter 1 . 2/18
It's so nice to read something from you again. And it was so well written and detailed. I loved how you described their insecurities and especially Chandler's worries. Richard really isn't perfect and this one-shot showed it so perfectly. Thank you very much for this story!