Reviews for The Flower Shop
Furor chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Ha ha! This was good! Kind of sweet too. I really liked it. Nice work.
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
Hehe, this was very funny. I also just got back from vaction and found out ffn was down. But luckily it didn't take very long to get back to normal again.
Lady Tiger LiLy chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
OMG! That was an AWESOME story! But then again, you always do awesome work! It was writen EXTREMELY well! LOL And I LOVE the ending! Keep writing!

Tropical Flavored Yama chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
lol. This was really cute. It did kinda suck that was down for Valentine's Day. Oh well! A lot less Valentine fluff to sift through. _ Like I said, cute. I especially like the part where Davis gets the Venus Fly Trap at the end. I wish I could train one of those to attack MY sister.

*-Tropical Flavored Yama*
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Did you get my responce e-mail? I think my mail program might not be sending mail.

Ugh. That's how I feel around Christ Mass . . . so many orders to check-in, never ending, so many shoppers.

but she wasn't very good at faking it.

"Sora, wake up! I need your help."

Then why is she asking her to wake up?

If there was one thing she didn't want to do, it was let her mother down. But she couldn't refuse her, either.

Wouldn't refusing her be letting her down?

"Davis, come on over here! I need your help!"

Is she crazy?

any girl would LOVE them?"

any girl would LOVE them!"

Sora was already dragging him and Veemon in.

People often write their own ruin.

What was Davis doing out that early in the morning?

Sora's voice in his head again.

When was the first time? I can imagine Tai always hearing her, but Davis?

I'll leave you the watering can. And don't forget to trim the roses!'

I foresee mud and beheaded plants!

but that didn't stop you from dressing me up as the Easter Bunny, did it?"

That would be a story to tell.

until two of the leaves chomped down on his head.

Do venus fly traps grow that huge?

the poison ivy plants to break their fall.

Who keeps THAT kind of plant in a flower shop?

I can just imagine the fly trap with a look of dissapointment on it's 'face'.

"It says here it's a Venus Fly Trap."

Duh.

"I thought it was supposed to eat flies. It just tried to take a bite out of me!"

"If it's supposed to eat flies, then why did it just try to take a bite out of me!"

:-) You have a way of making things surreal in a fun way. You know that American Cardcaptor?

"Are you THAT thirsty?" Davis asked the plant.

Or hungry . . .

He saw a green one, as opposed to the blue one he was currently using. It certainly looked cooler, as it had a spray on the head of the canister.

I smell plant food!

He was starting to feel a little itchy.

He knew it was poison Ivy,

I think Veemon is going to gorge the poor thing.

Why isn't Veemon starting to itch?

Unfortunately, Veemon tried to hand-feed it.

What happened to once bitten, twice shy?

Capt. Hook and Crock.

Veemon and the Venus Flytrap.

before he suddenly started scratching.

Bingo.

That's WEED-KILLER!"

I'm so glade I don't work with plants.

Veemon's head was buried inside the Venus Fly Trap,

Three times, they deserve to get eaten.

and put his plan into action.

Heaven help us.

"I think it likes me."

Doubted it's tasted lizard before.

Should have just said 'crash into ivy' it would have added more to the punch.

I sense Sora feels a bit of spit. Then again I would feel a LOT of spite.

Fun story as always! I sent you a LOT of mail. If none of it got through. Then e-mail me. (The receiving part of the program works fine.)
Circeus chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
This was a very nice one. Poor Veemon, he definitely doesn't have the hang with plants.
Anthony1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
Now this was a good way to comeback to . But I never heard of a Venus Fly Trap being tickless. Hope that you are able to continue the good work and have a new chapters to your others stories out soon.
Blue Eyes Toon Dragon chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
A nice one shot! However, Davis isn't illiterate, so how did he make such an awful mistake?. Doesn't weed killer cans usually come with WARNING LABELS?