Reviews for Insanity
sarge1130 chapter 37 . 1/26
Great chapter! Quite sad that Law and the others are dead. However, it's a kind of sweet how Is still remembers Law after all this years. We don't know what happened at that era but one thing for sure, Law and Is had accomplished their task hence, stability had lasted for 500 years.
Pretty curious that Olonnais is quite similar with Law. Bet that was the Shadow's intention. Law had certainly left a deep impact on Is so I bet that was an idea.
Thanks for the update as well for answering my question regarding that Shadow. Interesting concept and quite original :D.
kappie01 chapter 37 . 1/19
I'm sad this story has ended. I like how Isabelle is still kicking around
zerom1v chapter 37 . 1/14
Even if it was a good ending, it still makes me sad cause Is will keep being inmortal. But I thought her inmortality was until she finished helping the shadows? Is Shaky the same? Did Law die by old age?

Good Epiligue
DreamsOfTheDamn chapter 37 . 1/13
Fantastic story! Ending made me cry at the fact that Law died leaving Isabelle all alone :(
rainydaywritings chapter 36 . 1/4
I can’t believe it’s over! This story has been so amazing. I can honestly say it is one of the best Law fics I’ve ever read...and I’ve read a lot lol are you planning a sequel to delve into shadow consequences, etc? I’d be super on board with a sequel, but if not it’s been a helluva ride. Thanks for such a great story. I love Is and I hope to read more awesome stories from you in the future! :)
EmilyKayros chapter 36 . 1/1
SHE LIVES!
Btw, Happy New Year, everyone!
This is an awesome chapter.
Adieu~
DreamsOfTheDamn chapter 36 . 12/31/2017
Absolutely loved the story, amazing writing!
sarge1130 chapter 36 . 12/30/2017
Wow! What a way to end this story :). Can't wait for the epilogue though. It's just so sad that this had ended (which means minus one story to anticipate) but at the same time, happy since you had completed this in spite of your busy schedule.
Although it was mostly Law's POV in the previous chapter, I like it how you used Cavendish's POV. He is quite intrigued immediately on Is unlike Bartolomeo who seems like he doesn't sense any unhuman on her. Is it due to his haki or maybe just like her, he too has a second personality which in a way got attracted to him.
I really enjoy reading Law's thoughts regarding Is. How he struggles to keep up with his image but his heart just keeps on screaming that he needs her. The scene where Law and Is are just trying to touch each other's hand is just so beautiful. I don't know how to explain it but it gives the feeling of assurance and contentment.
So many questions still unanswered but just like you said, OP is not yet finished. It was like open ending, wherein, the journey is not yet over. But I am most intrigued who are these Shadows anyway.
Thanks so much for the update :D.
sarge1130 chapter 35 . 12/30/2017
This chapter is so good. The whole arc in this chapter without rewriting the OP version just to include the OC in it. Kind of enlightened about the role of the guide. They are meant not to interfere so they are bonded to those who are still close to the main protagonist. Consider it may be that Law had done his part, no matter how lame it is, Law had already initiated the gears.
I thought Doflamingo will let Law see Is in her terrible state which doesn't happen. Maybe he was too busy hurting or playing mind games with Law or Doflamingo assumes that it will cause terrible pain to Law if he doesn't know what happened or where Is is.
Love the scene wherein Law had finally seen Is. It was so heartbreaking but I really like it how you write Law's emotion here. It just shows that he is still human, damn his infamous title, still capable to fall in love and get hurt too.
kappie01 chapter 36 . 12/30/2017
Excellent chapter as usual. I am a little bit sad that she's regressed a little bit but I hope Law can help her become sane again
KitKat24687 chapter 36 . 12/30/2017
Is it safe to assume that the Jack Is sang about is from Kaido's crew? And good god this story was amazing. From beginning to the end I was hooked and completely in love.
Just A Fan chapter 36 . 12/29/2017
Kyaaa... I really love reading your story.. I'm sad that the story is ending, but this work is a masterpiece. I can't wait to read the epilogue... And someday (hoping [especially more Is and Law]) I will read more stories written by you! You are amazing! :D
zerom1v chapter 36 . 12/29/2017
It was a great chapter!
Can't wait for the epilogue
LittleAngel2292 chapter 36 . 12/29/2017
I love this chapter! I'm so glad Is is feeling better (in body anyway)
zerom1v chapter 35 . 12/28/2017
She lives! She lives! Yay!