Reviews for Insanity
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 4 . 9/5
The plot is so great, I'm crying.
Bingerbee chapter 28 . 9/1
And idea for plot maybe? If I remember correctly, you took ideas and thoughts :)
What if Is has learned her visions from watching her son, reading/watching One piece .. Dun dun duu... Obviously. :D
Well, I am not in the slightest as talented writer as you are! (Thank you for posting your beautiful work to the people of the internet!)
But the thoughts after sleepless nights are either genius, or ... Hmm.. GENIUS! ;)
Please keep up the fantastic environment and mood you have created!
Bingerbee chapter 28 . 8/31
Hmm... Suddenly it's 9.15 in the morning.. binging is bad for you fellow perverts!
Serius2812 chapter 13 . 8/27
Hey. I am writing this because I am frustrated. How? Your story is just so expressive and I am confused on why I like it so much. I normaly don't read dark story's like this because I have depressions and read stories like this to get an emotional stimulation to keep going so dark things are ill adviced. But i can't stop reading because this work of yours is faszinierend (sry I am german and i don't know the word right now) and I can't and don't want to stop reading.
This is meant to be a thumbs up and I might not know exactly how to express what I think about your work but thank you for publishing it. I have enjoyed everything so far.
NamikazeAi-chan chapter 28 . 7/28
I love it
KloEE-chan chapter 1 . 7/18
Can't wait for the next chapter!
rainydaywritings chapter 28 . 7/15
Love this story! Is has come so far! Is it weird that I kinda miss her psycho babbling? lol she's a great OC and I can't wait to see what the next chapter has in store for her and the Heart crew! :3
sarge1130 chapter 28 . 6/26
When Doflamingo was introduced in this chapter, I was like, "Oh, shit. Law will be so fucked up." In OP, Doflamingo had caused so much damage on Law just only on destroying his SAD manufacturing plant which will destroy his business partnership with Kaido but now, it is different. I am so anticipating on what will happen in the future. Doflamingo will not only feel hatred on Law's actions in destroying his factory, he will also feel grudge for insulting him by taking Is away from him. Doflamingo is raised like a spoiled brat, he doesn't want anything that belongs to him be taken away. He had this superiority complex, that's why he feels so irritated when Law accomplished something which he cannot for the past years - which is to fully recognize by Is that he is a reality.
I really like how Law and Is' relationship develops. Although Law is torn with his feelings, that is he is just conscious of his status as a captain of the crew and as a dark surgeon in the eyes of his enemies. At least he is aware that Is' presence makes a deep impact on him. Really like it how Is finally accepted Law as her's. I also found it amusing in imagining Law in silky robes. What a delicious and sexy image it is, lol.
Thanks for the update :D.
maguitaflor chapter 28 . 6/24
I like the way their awkward sort of relationship is, mostly. I think even if you write this history with the intention of a twisted romance. You can put more sweet things here and there. Keep going. I wish for a happy ending :(.
Mocking Melody chapter 11 . 6/18
Awesome story. I love how much effort you've put into it.
UnforgivingWolf chapter 27 . 6/9
I love it! More please. I love Isabelle's character.
Shy chapter 27 . 6/8
More pleas?
DonaRaposa chapter 27 . 6/7
Omg your fic is amazing.
I need more *-*
Elle.A.Eye chapter 27 . 5/16
Thank you for the new chapters. Things seem to get serious, well done.
sarge1130 chapter 27 . 4/14
Law may be tough and cold but his heart crumbles when Is cries out of desperation. How can he force her to forget her loved ones behind - those people who had also been crying for her after she left them. He knows the pain of losing people he loves, if he had a power to prevent it, he didn't want anyone from his crew to experience that same pain too.
Damn, the bounty hunters are not only after him, they are after Is also. Wonder if Doflamingo knows that Is is with Law. That will cause a huge problem later on knowing that Doflamingo doesn't want any of his properties to be stolen. Law should have better sent his 'love' to the Marines now.
I am so intrigued with that Shadow thing. Law sensed that it is kind of ancient creature so does it means that they are taking part with how the events should roll out. Also, they refused to let Law die so does it mean that they had almost failed before? Law is a D so are these shadows are the spirits of D clan too? After all, Law's enemy is a Tenryuubito and a D is needed to defeat the enemy.
Kind of creepy how the creature interacted with Law using Is' body. The way how the creature distorts Is' body kind of reminds me of the possessed girl in the Exorcist movie. The blood and gore on her just complete the whole scene. Kind of gory but at least we got to know what had also happened before when the marines attacked the Polar Tang. That was an excruciating and horrible way to die.
I really love how this story goes. It doesn't deserve a boo, hehehe. How about hugs for such an amazing chapters. Thanks for the updates :D.