Reviews for Mobile Suit Gundam: the First Contact War
Nameless chapter 9 . 3/12
Great story and characters.
Where is the rest of the story?
Jimbo Jones chapter 9 . 10/14/2017
I will say that with the exception of adding Seed to it, this is exactly how I imagined such a crossover to be. Well done.
ViperSupport chapter 9 . 7/25/2017
Hopefully the Citadel races fail in taking any major info and weapon systems from EFSF because really, they have System jamming and even a dedicated real grade stealth system. I would like to propose STG trying to obtain but failing to even come close to recreating or retrieving said technology.
WarFlower chapter 9 . 7/17/2017
This was great. I enjoyed this story so much. Thank you
Guest chapter 3 . 6/5/2017
I love it please update more chapters
IMPRATICAL chapter 9 . 5/25/2017
This story might have potential if you didn't write it like a child fantasizing about beating up a bully.
Harcen chapter 9 . 5/3/2017
Laughing Maniacally while reading, Check
Total Ass kicking Dealt, Check
Monty Python Quoted, Check
Garrus wanting Giant robot with Beam weapons, Check
Saren most likely pissing himself, Check!

Good story in my opinion, Love stories where the extra large can of Ass kicking is opened and Humor is a large side of Chips. Do hope for more in the future!
Axcel chapter 3 . 4/6/2017
Lol, the Turian fighters thinking they can out-turn something that can simply pivot in place.
anthony11899 chapter 9 . 4/7/2017
are you going to make a sequel to this later?
RavenNox chapter 7 . 4/4/2017
This Crossover is too unbalance, even to me, a UC Gundam fan(not an expert on Mass Effect, only played the three games). Gndam may win every time, but I don't like One-sided beatdown story.
Nicogen chapter 9 . 4/3/2017
So are the Geth going to build mobile suit sized platforms?

And idea for you, in ME2 the Collectors aren't just building a Reaper they're also making multiple lets say roughly 25-50 or more humanoid Reaper units the size of Mobile suits. Their thrusters look like Crow wings giving them the nickname Nevermores. Their armor is pitch black and basically shaped like knights of old. And you could have your Shepard punch a units head armor off only to reveal a screaming skull.
BClassDemon chapter 9 . 4/2/2017
I'm guessing each arc will be a separate story?
And after seeing how easy it was for the Turians to destroy a colony... I hope they'll think about adding better defenses to them like shields or cloaking...
random123games chapter 9 . 4/2/2017