Reviews for Yes to the Dress
Invader Johnny chapter 4 . 23h
Well this has bad idea written all over it.

lareinaSelena chapter 4 . 6/22
I'm going to guess The Kingsman movie verse, based on the umbrella. This is a very intriguing story, and I can't wait to see more!
Just in Jest chapter 3 . 6/15
This is a great "For Want of a Nail" fiction - exploring the inner motivation of severeal Avengers as the events of the Sokovia accords begin to unfold.

It's introspective and the pacing is slow - politics is the background, not action. But it fits for this kind of story.

Thanks for writing,
Just in Jest
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 3 . 5/25
Wanda and Vision save the Avengers! Haha this is awesome. :D
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 3 . 5/24
Good point about the responsibility Wanda bears (and how much Ross deliberately targeted her), but still feel Tony should take more responsibility for Ultron. Yes Wanda made him see his worst fear to help influence him, but she never compelled him to do it. It was still an act of free will on his part.

Aha! Very good eye for detail on how the Sokovia Accords really did seem to come out of nowhere. For the comics Civil War I was disappointed at how the Avengers never seemed to see the possibility coming, and for the MCU they were a bit more aware but still surprised. But what if that were a plot point? I approve!

Interesting and very possible theory for Vision's motives

I would be more worried about Thor expressing his discontent at being forced to sign a treaty. The issue of Asgard and it's armies and technology is something that gets too readily overlooked

Huh, good point that the Accords had technically not been ratified

FINALLY someone who addresses how Steve is a soldier, almost THE soldier himself, and trained to follow authority.
scans-daily . dreamwidth 5063320 . html

You really get Tony and Natasha's personalities down pat here, particularly when they all go to sit down

I find it a bit annoying when we find out that the whole incident the pushed the moral conflict into happening is revealed to be staged as opposed to a legitimate example of problems, but it is absolutely brilliant how you incorporate how there is a safeguard that for the life of me has never been addressed: the people themselves and the governments they form! Brilliant!
Heck, the only time I think I saw it happen in the comics was a What If? where the Scarlet Witch stripped everyone of their powers, but then the Red Skull merged HYDRA, AIM, the Hand, and got a Cosmic Cube and Doom's old armour
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 1 . 5/23
Designing clothing (for women, mostly) has always been a bit of a challenge for me, despite that several books I have go into them into detail right down to the materials used. So I enjoyed the description of Wanda's dress even if I couldn't properly see it in my head.

Also the rest of the chapter was excellent.
Invader Johnny chapter 3 . 5/23
Vision indeed acts like a honest kind of guy.

Sophia the Scribe chapter 3 . 5/23
Your take on Vision is really amazing. I had not thought of the fact that he very well might have residual loyalty to Tony because he "used to be" Jarvis, but it completely makes sense. And while I can understand his wearing clothes in order to look more human, I never thought it was quite the right choice either. I'm glad you gave him back his original costume as well.

Finally, great job expounding more on What's Wrong with the Sokovia accords. It's especially good to see Nat actually using her skills to figure out what's going on behind the scenes, rather than joining Team Iron Man apparently from guilt.

Blessings,
Sophia
Sophia the Scribe chapter 2 . 5/4
Oh, lovely and intriguing chapter! I'm really enjoying the self-confidence of your Wanda, and I can't wait to see how the rest of (most-likely-not)Civil War plays out with the changes you've introduced.

Blessings,
Sophia

P.S. Thank you for the Discount-Chapter-Alert PM that you sent me; FF.n must be going through updates or some such, what with the reviews glitch a few days ago and now this. (You also inspired to PM the followers on one of my stories that I updated while the chapter alerts remain unsent, so thanks!)
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 5/3
Might have wanted to be more clearer above on the context of the scene. Took me a bit to connect this was the beginning of the CA:CW movie

Very intriguing work you have done here, with implications of the future and what is happening. I particularly like your idea of how the Avengers reacted to the bombed hotel and what the consequences would be. Plus the disconnect between the officials and the public reactions, and how you painted Wakanda does indeed raise some fascinating questions!

Keep it up!
Invader Johnny chapter 2 . 5/3
Supposedly the outfit makes the hero but I think in this case, it's the other way around.

TLDR
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 2/19
Curious choice of story, and interested in what you do next
ozma914 chapter 1 . 2/19
And this is why I love Steve Rogers: He has the tact, respect, and caring of another time. That's one way in which change definitely wasn't good.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 2/18
Well uh this sure brings a certain humour and maybe some bonding to the story.