Reviews for Overused Plot Device
LycanthaRose chapter 13 . 3/18/2018
Absolutely loved it! Perfect little story with a perfect ending. You've made me smile :)
Thanks!
~Lyca
Iridescence85 chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
Fantastic story, adorable ending!
accounthasbeenabandoned123 chapter 13 . 10/14/2017
I
Love
This
RoseMP chapter 13 . 8/21/2017
Ok this was amazing, the way that you wrote it, the tooth-achy sweetness, the plot... Everything was perfect! I literally couldn't stop reading and was dreading the moment when it endedAlso, the characters are written wonderfully so I could picture all of them, and what they said or did, in my head without even trying. Congrats on such a gripping story
Seralina chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
that was DISGUSTINGLY CUTE...ugh I loved it. I squealed at theI'm gonna need one of those everyday for the rest of my life.'
Antisocial Historian chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
Inexplicably amazing. It's brilliant.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/20/2017
I love you the way you write and how I capture all the characters. I usually only read short fucs but as I had read all your short ones, I was wanting more. I really couldn't put this down and stayed up to finished it much later than I should of!
destielrose chapter 13 . 5/7/2017
The feels! I love a good Fake Marriage plot, and the twist really worked here, with Sam and Cas together making Dean jealous. The BEST part, though, was the incredible chemistry between the characters and their masterfully spot-on characterization. I'm a little in love with all of them at this point. I just want to be a part of the team, too!
LeChick chapter 13 . 5/1/2017
Dis was cute :3
Asasa chapter 13 . 4/29/2017
Thanks for the work! i really enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/10/2017
Now now, when does Sam find out about this relationship
QuaggaTheMighty chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
Cuuuuuuuute!
Yoru Kuchiki chapter 13 . 3/12/2017
I thought it would Come up eventually, but no one realised Castiel called sam the mother-in-law and not Dean? Good story, calm and sweet. Keep on the good work!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/26/2017
Woah. This is so good
valema.s chapter 11 . 2/27/2017
srsly one of the best fanfictions I've read