Reviews for The Frost Queen
Zealot07 chapter 2 . 5/19
I like the premise, not so much the execution at the moment
Jpx0999 chapter 13 . 4/24
i can totally see ben just outrigth going full rage mode and going alien x just to teleport aurorua back to her home and lock glace somewhere were he wil never escape

when youll have a MC who can bend reality at will,it becomes hard to make a justified challange for him
Jpx0999 chapter 14 . 4/24
we need more necrofriggian babies fanfics here
cc chapter 10 . 4/4
Ooof course it was This Day Aria. Lmao.
Suprised she was horrified. Necrofriggian babies are fucking adourable.
Moss chapter 14 . 3/12
Wonderful story!
Gg chapter 11 . 2/13
Welp this is pretty much cliche
Gg chapter 8 . 2/13
I really liked the perspective in this. It's irrational and pretty flawled but that's what makes them human. I usually have trouble predicting behaivours like this, it's like a breath of fresh air to me to read this.

It will be rarely portrayed in a fic. Usually every character thinks the same or has the same ideology but here everything is mixed even if it's not perfection. It is good my man you're doing a good work and if you keep writing and focusing on your strengths you'll be able to produce very good works.
This is hilarious my only critique is how stupid of a statement Gwen made or how azmuth seemed to be pretty irrational. Ben saying he's a hero makes a lot of sense, I don't know about Gwen completely but azmuth shou have akwnoleged it. Characters are of.

Still I was cacling through the fic.
"Mom, Dad, seriously!" Ben cut in. "I didn't sleep with an alien!"
This was funny as hell along with other stuff.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/5/2021
Ben can still be a full time hero and parent.
kattythingz chapter 14 . 12/5/2021
OHHH MY GOD THE WAY I ADORE THIS
Airis Hunter chapter 14 . 11/16/2021
One of the best story's ever!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/9/2021
LOVE IT! I can't help grinning every time Ben act motherly.
NovaDeer chapter 2 . 10/12/2021
Man I love Max
NovaDeer chapter 1 . 10/12/2021
Lol k let's get into this