Reviews for The Wooing of Evelyn Carnahan
Necesito mas capítulos !
miss nobody chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
love the do continue
ZGory chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
I usually don't go for fluffy romance type stories, but I really like yours. It strikes a good balance between the humor and the romance all while staying in character.

I know it's been seven years since you last updated, and I was just wondering if you had an outline/idea as to how the story would end. I'm just so intrigued, since this last chapter was called Murphy's Law and there's more to Jonathan's disappearance then him going off to drink.
hansolofan chapter 3 . 6/5/2008
lovely story! the confession was really sweet hahah and extremely in character! do write more!
Sweetdeath04 chapter 4 . 6/9/2005
EEK! Update! This rox!
Eva chapter 4 . 4/24/2005
I like the story. Just found the Mummy fanfics recently... So, will you ever update this one? I just don't want to get my hopes up seeing that it was last updated 09-04-03.
Kylie chapter 4 . 12/15/2003
Ah, I lvoe this story, you are an excellent writer! Please continue it.
Kitian chapter 4 . 12/2/2003
Your characterization of Rick, Evelyn, and John are all priceless and perfectly on the mark. In my head, I have no trouble seeing them act out what you've written; this story so far has got me just itching to read more. I love it.
myrealitygirl chapter 4 . 10/9/2003
I am really loving this story,the characters are spot on-especially Jonathan.

Please update soon as the suspense is killing me!
MaidM chapter 4 . 10/3/2003
Took you long enough! Thanks for posting, and don't take that long next time I'm a girl of very little patience.
Natters chapter 4 . 9/8/2003
more please
nefertirioc chapter 4 . 9/7/2003
Bravo! Bravo! yes, another excellent chapter! Rick is awful thoughtful you know? He gave her tools once! ho-ho! LOL! Ok, well, update soon or I shall HUNT U DOWN AND...*GRINS*

*LAUREN
nefertirioc chapter 3 . 9/7/2003
*wipes tear of Joy* YAY

Though, in terms of kissing, the second one – when his face wasn’t steadily decaying – hadn’t been half bad. For someone who was thousands of years old.

. . .

Oh, yes, she seriously needed help.

HAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHA!

YOU ARE GENIUS! GENIUS I SAY!

I LOVE THIS STORY!
nefertirioc chapter 2 . 9/7/2003
MY FINGERS ARE TINGLING TO WRITE THIS...I FEEL LIKE LAUGHING GIDDLY- *LAUGHS GIDDILY*. Well O'Connell to find out what women want you have to get in touch with your feminine side! Just have a really bad bathtub accident while putting on some knickers and bada bign bada boomm..You can read their thoughts! Honest! hehe (Lil Mel Gibson for ya)

Well Well I love this story, really and trulyy!

**Lauren
nefertirioc chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
AH!

Rick

EVY

NOT IN LOVE? *cries for a moment* ok im over it.

LOL im kidding, I actually really like the whole idea of this wooing...The best part was when Rick was reading SHakespere and he was like yea, shes putty in ur hands! LOL! This is great, great, great, great, GREAT! I shal read more I do declare!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »