Reviews for DETENTE
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2019
This is so amazing, I love this wrap up to the story line :)
Nonnie88 chapter 1 . 4/13/2019
Jesus!
This was so heartfelt and amazing!
I felt the emotions through your words! I haven’t read anything like this that’s affected me like that in a lonnnnnng time!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
Loved this!
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
I'm a newbie to this fandom too. I'm glad you found it also and are already writing.
You have mad writing skills; both structurally and creatively. I could swear this was how the episode went.
Anyway, these two are my new obsession. Castle left a huge weeping, festering, purulent, gangrenous hole. I'm finding the McCords to be excellent additions.
I'm hoping you're playing on writing some more...the smuttier, the better ;))
LittleCatt chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
Wow wow wow wow! I really loved reading this, your writing is fantastic and both the conversation with the kids and the bedroom scene after it felt real and so true-to-character for all. Welcome to the fandom, I'm so glad you're here, and I can't wait to read whatever you decide to write next!
angeliena chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
Love it! We missed this talk about the stocking and that there are grown-up children I want to know more information. love how you wrote it thank you
oneapotheosis chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
This is delightful! McCord family time AND sexytime? What more could I ask for. Well written, and I enjoy this tense. I wish I could pull it off. Nice work.
RenDot chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
This was well written. I hope to read more if your fics
lizandhenry chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
I really liked this story. I hope you write part 2! I'd love to see their fun morning and breakfast.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
This was fantastic! I love it!
lil'mousie323 chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
Wow! I'm completely blown away by your writing- and how you wrote the scenario for this! Brilliant job, I cannot wait to read more from you!
more-than-words chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
Ahh this is just perfect, I love it. Really nicely written and a fab description of a conversation they totally needed to have, great stuff :D
queen-bess-mccord chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
This is amazing! It was extremely well-written and I absolutely loved it. Hope to see more of your work in the fandom :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
Wow, such a nice story about afterwards and time with the kids.. Can't wait to see what is next.
teammccord chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
I loved this so much! It was so well thought through and in character for all of them! I do hope you continue writing for this show :)