Reviews for Foolhardy
Hobbit at Heart chapter 4 . 12/6/2003
Aww... utter cutness.
Gotta love the, "Hobbit gets girl. Hobbit loses girl. Hobbit gets girl" style of this.
I'm such a sucker for romance!
~~H H
Mona Lisa chapter 4 . 7/13/2003
A very good story.
Mona Lisa chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Good so far. I will read the other chapters now.
Pervy Hobbit Fancier1 chapter 4 . 3/28/2003
Lovely, lovely, lovely. I thought this story was so cute! Pippin is my number one Hobbit, and I absolutely adore stories about he and Diamond. I've written (writing; in the process of) a story about the pair myself. (And Merry is included as a major character as well!) Write more, please, it is very darling.
Aruraya chapter 4 . 3/1/2003
This is great! I'm not quite sure where this story will go, but isn't that the spice of life?
Aurora West chapter 4 . 2/18/2003
Thought I'd give you another review, just to trick you into thinking that eight different strangers loved your story. You know, when really it's just ME! Ha. Yeah, but I liked that last three lines. A lot. It was good, and it brought a smile to my face, a twinkle to my eye, and a lilt to my voice. Well, except I'm sitting here in complete silence.

Where is your next hobbit story? Give me hobbit stories! You should write a story about Frodo. One where he doesn't wink and disappear. You never write about Frodo. What do you have against Frodo, anyway? I can't believe you. The poor guy lost a finger! I suppose that was a spoiler, wasn't it. I apologize to anyone reading this review who hasn't read the entire trilogy, as I have now ruined Return of the King for you.
Philippa chapter 4 . 2/17/2003
Very cute! Perhaps a little ?
Pooki Ze Great chapter 4 . 2/17/2003
Heh..

"We promise not to poison you."

That's great.
shirebound chapter 4 . 2/17/2003
Sweet story, sweet ending! I love your use of 'Peregrin' and 'Meriadoc'. At least now they'll always know when Diamond is upset with one of them! Very nice story.
Aurora West chapter 3 . 2/17/2003
I liked it. I only have one request-take Pippin out, and make this story about Merry. Just Merry. Who needs Pippin? Down with Pippin! ::does a scary Elijah Wood laugh:: Just kidding, Frannie. .Frodo? Frodo. What have I done? . FRODO I'M SORRY!

All right, I'll stop embarrassing myself now.
shirebound chapter 3 . 2/17/2003
I'm loving this story. The angst is gentle (and brief), and the happiness is a delight. Ah, those spunky, spirited Shire lasses - they always seem to get what they want!
LOTRMoonyFanatic chapter 3 . 2/17/2003
hey,

aww thats really sweet, but now i feel bad for merry! you should keep writing this its really good! i love pippin ;) im writing one of my own, Diamond of Long Cleeve ok well update soon! and ill ttyl

~Katy
shirebound chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
This is a sweet beginning! I hope we get to see more of this fumbled, desperate courtship!

This is adorable: "I can already see the stunned, confused look on her face." ... "No, Pip, you're thinking of yourself."