Reviews for The Hunt
Peredhel chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Fantastic! Hannon le, mellon nin.
joy chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Were you going to update sometime this century? Or do we have to somehow comunicate with you telepathically to get the rest of the story?
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
POrr Aragorn and are so brave .Very exciting.
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Don't know if you're still writing here, but anyway, came across this again today. (I read it several months ago before I started reviewing). Loved the story. My summation: well written, not overdone on the torture, nice presentation of the Elrond/Aragorn relationship. I'm adding it to my C2 list. I DO hope you are still writing though.
Kellen chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Why haven't I seen this before? I love this vignette. It's very good. Love the relationship between Elrond and Aragorn. :o)

cheers,kellen
KissTheRainGirl12489 chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Aw...this story is good and I see youre not updating.(.Well,if ya do you'll be on my list for emailing when you do.
Wolf Maid chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
AWESOME fic! I really enjoyed it! Excellent job, I especially liked how you portrayed Elrond...keep up the great work!
Gershwhen chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Wonderful story - a great example of the love between Elrond and Estel. I loved the offers of sacrafice between the two.
I hope to see more Elrond and sons stories!
Joshua Nenya chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
A wonderful story! It's exactly what i like...

Greetings, Joshua Nenya
Daisy Princess chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
This fic is wonderful... you are a talented writer!

*~*~* Daisy
vilya chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
nice
Stacee Phelps chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
I cannot believe you only have 10 reviews! This story is the best ever! I love the part where Aragorn would not give Elrond's position to the orcs. It truely showed Aragorn's true character. Thank you!

~*~Stacee Phelps~*~
shireling chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
I really loved you story . You write very well.

Many thanks for you kind review of my offering . I really appreciate it
Eisheth chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
*is speachless*

*can not talk*

Ok...THIS FIC RULES THE KNOWN WORLD!

ALL HAIL THIS FIC!

Great fic...I loved how you used elvish...you don't see that a lot any more...and good orcish (is that a word?) names...although I wouldn't think orcs would swear as much...but thats just me:-)
Eisheth chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
*is speachless*

*can not talk*

Ok...THIS FIC RULES THE KNOWN WORLD!

ALL FAIL THIS FIC!