Reviews for A Creed Reborn
Maby the reames order of ancients and the cult of kosmos could have joined forces and formed the templears
Sam hill chapter 32 . 10/11
SPOILER !

If your going to add in odyssey maby alexios and kassandra (deimos) could be relatives of pyrrha and alexios could be in a relationship with kyra
Also I think you could have byake have the staff of hermes that way he would still be in his prime
Tf2 x akuma da kill
I think connar should be paired with blale. Why because she knew him longer the interactions weve seen so far ect ect.
Ezio Auditore chapter 3 . 9/18
I’m still collecting feathers I have 180 left :)
When are we going to see the jackdaw again and can I sagest that along with it being an air ship it could also transforme in to a sea ship as well
Good to have you back
Maby conner shouldn't have a love interest
Sam hill chapter 32 . 8/23
Maby conner should have a romance with an OC instead of blake (though I like the idea of conner with avillen I'm fine with an OC) and maby connors tribe could be protecters of the red willow from the DLC
CSIalchemist chapter 32 . 8/23
Why do I have the feeling that either Blake or Yang are going to be the first ones to learn about the Assassins? Blake because of her ties to Connor. Yang because Jacob and possibly the other Assassins are the only ones who believe her about Mercury.
The Hidden One chapter 32 . 8/23
I LOVE how ya explained the reason for Jack working with Cinder. Normally I would not see Jack working under the heel of anyone however you revealed it was less that and instead two psychopaths with mutual respect for each other.

Also I doubt Edward Kenway is going to be believe that Yang intentionally did what he saw (When a person loves someone they tend to trust that love over even their own eyes) and once Jacob reveals the Truth you can bet Captain Kenway is going to spring his lover.
CT7567Rules chapter 32 . 8/23
great chapter. this is the main reason I hate Cinder. trying to become powerful and attacking the innocent. she is a bitch. Yet this is the sole reason she is going to be the bad guy along with Salem and her cohorts in my RWBY story. I just hope Jacob can tell Ironwood the truth before things go to hell in a hand basket. kind of surprised that despite not being part of Cinders team, Neo still played the part of the Ambulance driver. I so hope that she joins the Rooks in the future.
revan4221 chapter 32 . 8/23
I like the story so far it's really good however I hope this series does not to the way most crossovers go and the story is derailed do to prefering more happy endings we need some DRAMA we don't need cinder dying that makes the entire bloody story go to crap as Salem will now have no more maiden
merendinoemiliano chapter 32 . 8/23
Cool flashback, always more curios to see whath will you soon.
Omni warrior chapter 32 . 8/23
Can Edward fight Adam, and cut off his arm and save yang before she gets her arm cut off and Blake.