Reviews for 140298
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 7/4
:)(: Awww...cute story with a sweet ending. Nice writing.
bobbbbs chapter 1 . 6/26
lol i think hwhoelioney a a a
lsass.exe chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
And another sweet little fic that I rather enjoyed.
Saturnine Smile chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This is so cute and darry made the fufffest perfect. D'aaw.
FootstepsOfAStranger chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
That was so good :) i loved this story (and really appreciated the drarry thrown in there) ;P
catinthebath chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This is really good! Well written, and sweet. It was actually recommended by a friend...

Yeah, I liked it a lot!
Snowbear chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Cute! I like, although I'd also like a continuation! Or a prequel about Harry and Draco.
RedCullen chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I thought it was a cute story. Had substance going on, which is what pulled me in. The only problem I had was the Draco and Harry thing (I love harry/draco just not when there are just thrown in there.) I like the idea just not the couple. Aside from that, I enjoyed the read.
simrun chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
this is so dirty man !
x.Dashie.Pie.x chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
that is such a great way to end valentine's day )
blackhorse darkrider chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Its a very sweet story. I liked it.
Cheez Wizz chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
that was longer than most of your one-shots, but i loved it. draco singing. i love it. heh. it was so sweet too though. god job.
SoulAstray chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
aw..that was sweet.
Glum n Dumb Skittery chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Honestly, some of these other reviewers are clearly stuck in their safe little boxes of Hogwarts-ignorance.
I thought it was sweet, and even if they were kissing in public, the wizarding world isn't necessarily exactly like the world of Muggles. Homophobia may not run so rampant.
Like the part in Hogsmeade where Draco merely says "get a room", he could've done much worse (ignoring the fact that he and Harry are together in this, aye?)
ANYWAYS- not wanting to get into a lecture, I enjoyed this immensely. The length, compared to other of your stories, is very satisfying. Keep writing. Cheers.
HgS Yeah the MCI girl chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
I've been reading a lot of femmeslash fics lately, but this one stands out from the rest. Actually set within the pre-generated boundries of the Rowling universe, but not being boring is a big plus in my eyes. Kudos!