Reviews for Four Times Mistaken and One Time It Wasn't
Wow, super great. If I were you I'd raise the rating to K
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2018
Part two?
gayship chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
Amazing so cute, stories like this remind me of true love
bv4evr chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
THIS IS SO GOOD OMG MY HEART
GARNiDELiA chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
Fuck yes. These two should deffo hook up. The sexual tension in the show is thick as hell.
random716 chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
I'm sorry I can't log in to post this comment (since I'm sneaking office time to read this). This is waaay too adorbs yet kinda cheesy. I was queerbaited to watch this show and I'm still deciding whether I hate that or love that. First few episodes were damn right, sexual tension and then last few were meh. I love you for doing this! Thank you.
Alana1993 chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
First time reading a Beronica story, and I loved it.
Enjoyed how you built up the tension until they finally accepted their fate. Looking forward to more stories about these two young ladies.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
This is good
Shae chapter 1 . 2/23/2017
I'm not normally a Beronica fan, but I loved your story! I like how you didn't just jump into it, but you really built up the tension between them little by little. I'm sad that this is complete already, but I'm looking forward to reading any more stories you write!
xx420 chapter 1 . 2/23/2017
Cute story. I caught the first episode and saw knew what was coming in fandom cannon land I feel so sorry the new younguns getting queerbaited. Poor thing. But fanfic is the best. Memories of Buffy Faith Willow Tara
BiffyClyro chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
I know that this fic is complete, but I would really love if it was NOT complete because its wonderful and I need more.