Reviews for The Casebook of Harry Potter
era-romance chapter 2 . 11/20/2020
almost an exact copy of Elementary, from the second broken glass to his round-a-bour 'thanks for your help' at the end
TheDragon2000 chapter 14 . 9/11/2020
I like this story a lot! The slightly less insensitive Sherlock act combined with the HP world makes for a very interesting story. Thanks for sharing!
exillion chapter 1 . 8/22/2020
bro, we need more of this.
K chapter 14 . 8/3/2020
This is far too good a story to be left hanging for over two years.
G F chapter 13 . 3/6/2020
Oh! And there it is. Couldn't make it all the way through without mentioning "ice queen" just once? I had hoped it would be the first EVER HP/ DG fic that didn't call her that. Oh well.
G Fawkes chapter 11 . 3/4/2020
My question is... and I don't want to come off as 'sniping', just maybe poke some holes or something...
Daphne is a pureblood. And there's all these wards mentioned everywhere purebloods live, work, etc. So she, being raised as a pureblood, wealthy, intelligent, all that, is lying in bed when her attacker waltzes into her room, having silently an without magical warning, breached these wards. If she had any. THAT is the question. Where the F were her wards?! How did this attack even take place?!
anorc chapter 1 . 2/26/2020
Really liked this. Nice use of the Holmes/Watson framework with HP/DG as peices.
(And they didn't keep obliviating the healer either.)
didyousaytim chapter 14 . 2/23/2020
I liked the fiery bantor of Mikes and Daphne. Nice getting character into character. However, like the Nott spawn, could Dapjne be a victim again? Will Harry rise to hero again? More than a friend?
vampdreams chapter 14 . 12/12/2019
I absolutely loved this!
The characterization of Harry was on point, exactly what you said it was going to be
Artfully done too, people often swing to being too unrealistically harsh or genius
This was extremely good
I really like Daphne and Harry's relationship
I'll admit to being a bit disheartened when I read your first disclaimer regarding them being platonic but you've kept the sanctity of the Sherlock-Watson pair between these two and so it just works
I really wish you had continued
Thanks for sharing
Looking forward to more, if you ever find yourself back in these pages
AlphaFlash chapter 14 . 12/3/2019
this is the best
Brian chapter 14 . 5/5/2019
Quite possibly the best Harry Potter fanfic I have read. It would be great if you did more stories from the Casebook.
surya25addanki chapter 14 . 4/19/2019
Awesome
CSPTolkien chapter 14 . 4/10/2019
Exceptional. The writing style keeps my attention from the start to finish of each chapter.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/15/2019
Absolutely amazing story
Anon chapter 14 . 1/26/2019
Amazingly good — hope to read more in the future!