Reviews for Mr and Mrs Percy Weasley
3tim chapter 1 . 6/27
At first I was like "will I like a side story in this universe" but I was hooked by first chapter. About to binge the rest.
I really love this story and I hope you continue it. It is good to hear about other characters that we don’t get to hear from much. Hearing about this small family is very comforting. Hope you are well.
Can't wait for more of this story when you can get around to it!

Have you thought about doing a type of crossover where Harry is, say, raised by one of the Avengers, like say Tony Stark found him as a toddler with bruises, or whatever?
Pixiegyrl23 chapter 43 . 4/18
I absolutely lovely this story! I have never enjoyed a story about Percy so much. I hope you update it soon!
Jeckamira47 chapter 43 . 4/2
Please consider writing more of this! Especially more interactions between the twins and the girls and Audrey and Fleur’s businesses!
lawshark chapter 43 . 3/29
I really hope you pick this one back up - it’s great! I loved Escape and love this one too, probably even more - there are a lot of good Harry/Hermione stories but no one ever really does Percy justice. Thanks for the great stories!
Shandablonde chapter 43 . 3/15
You’ve made one of the most unlikely characters in Harry Potter lovable. You’ve made a boring egotistical pompous jerk into a realistic, engaging and fascinating individual. I hope you write your own books someday, you have a wonderful talent for writing and I’m intrigued to see what you come up with. You have wonderful characters, I love the banter with all of them. This is one of the best works I’ve read on FanFiction. Thanks for sharing your time and talent!
Bond007 chapter 43 . 1/10
I love this story so much, its so fresh I've never read a fic like this.

I hope you return to write this story.
SotV chapter 43 . 1/10
Great story, and the first Percy-centric one I’ve ever seen. Kudos!
Guest chapter 43 . 12/21/2021
I hope you're able to return to this story sometime soon. It's a great fic and I can't wait to read more!
00 chapter 43 . 12/8/2021
How sad. A seas story. I love this.
Kimmytrainer chapter 43 . 12/6/2021
This was a terrific series, I’m so sad it’s over! Thank you for writing :D
bleeb90 chapter 43 . 11/17/2021
I am so very glad I came across your fic and took the time to read it. Not only is it incredibly wholesome, I am a sucker for Percy centric fics as well. This truly is a joy to read!
Dangerouse chapter 43 . 11/7/2021
What a lovely story! I bet Lucy is going to be quite something when she grows up!
Guest chapter 43 . 11/5/2021
I really enjoyed this story and Escape. Percy does not get much love usually so this is a nice change of pace. I hope you continue it because I love the small moments with his family.