Reviews for Mr and Mrs Percy Weasley
cheese12345 chapter 18 . 9/28
i like this story but the bashing against Dumbledore seems so extreme lol. he's not the villain, even in canon. i like this story a lot because there's not many percy fics out there but it's kinda disappointing that Dumbledore seems to have no redeeming qualities here or any complexity to his character.
cheese12345 chapter 1 . 9/27
this fic seems cute!
r99smith chapter 44 . 9/23
I wonder if Dumbledore did something to Molly all those years ago to make her hate muggle so much.
*looks at watch...then at screen...then at calendar...then at screen...* Is...is there more?
I just wanted to say that I love this story and I hope you continue to write! I chanced upon this after reading Escape and couldn’t stop reading till late at night! This is a beautifully written story which offers a unique insight into the minds of Percy and Audrey :)
Awww, this is super sweet.
JanuaryLestrange chapter 44 . 8/5
So glad to see you’ve updated. I loved the Percy arc in Escape and it is really cool to see what happened after.
Rico Perrien chapter 27 . 8/4
Most spreadsheets have formulae for the value of accounts (annuities, present value, etc) with regular deposits at set interest rates. That might have saved you a bit of trouble.

I have to admit I hated the financial calculation parts of courses I took, so I do remember them fifty years later.

Rico
adelgado04291 chapter 44 . 7/30
Wow so glad you were able to update! Thank you. I really like this story. I'm so happy that Percy end Audrey are communicating. Hope Molly is able to learn from this incident... But somehow doubt it. Thank you for taking the time to write and post
cameron1812 chapter 44 . 7/30
Yay! So glad to see an update on this great tale and in your lovely saga which started with Escape! Great stuff and I love how your Percy isn't above a little B&E to help out his daughter.
Stormshadow13 chapter 44 . 7/26
Poor little one. Glad Percy was able to help her.
crity2re chapter 44 . 7/26
Adorable! Oh, how I love your Percy. All of your characters are so well developed. I always have the most vivid imagery reading your chapters!
melferd chapter 44 . 7/25
So nice to check in with the Weasleys again! I love every single thing about this couple and their family! The way you write them makes me think of them as canon. I can’t think of enough bad things to say about Molly, she will never change. She truly is a very bad witch indeed! Thank you for another chapter from one of my favorite stories!
Kasay chapter 1 . 7/25
Love the new chapter! So glad you are continuing the Escape universe. Your Percy and Audrey are such a great couple.
*continued b/c I clicked Post too soon*

I can also see Fleur going VEEEEELA on Molly's butt, too, although I doubt Bill will do or say much. (I still don't understand what happened to Molly's brain about muggles - if Albus had whammied her brain, wouldn't any compulsions have broken when he died?)

Will we ever get to meet Charlie?