Reviews for Mr and Mrs Percy Weasley
Siljen89 chapter 43 . 3/29/2020
Hi. This story is great. I have read through this and the companion story;Escape, a few times. Both stories have well thoughtout plotlines and are easy to follow. :)

I especially like Mr. and Mrs. Percy Weasley because it is one of the few longer and well written stories about Percy. I think you really write him in a way that makes sense in respect to both Escape and his character from canon.
Ihope you are well, and able to continue the stories you write soon. :)
Vkw chapter 43 . 3/21/2020
Hmm, I don't think Phoenix is on the approved list of pets for Hogwarts. Looking forward to more about Percy and Audrey.
Vkw chapter 41 . 3/21/2020
Bill, in a pub, getting marital advice from Percy and friends as while they're getting flunk and plotting a bit of illegal quidditch recording. Hilarious!
Guest chapter 36 . 3/21/2020
"I'm quite sure he will be secretly pleased to be asked and quite certain he will hide it behind his most dour expression." - great description of Severus Snape, who survived and thrived after the deaths of Voldemort and Dumbledore, set his students a detention of dealing with tributes left at the gates, and found a shady spot to read during a wedding reception.

I love the images of Percy casting a finite on himself and of the twins discovering confetti.
Vkw chapter 35 . 3/21/2020
Love that image of Percy and Severus, each retreating with a book.
Vkw10 chapter 30 . 3/21/2020
I don't know which bit of this chapter I like the most:
Percy composing a press release on the spot and Kingsley's "What he said."
Aberforth's pause to let Severus conjure a glass, with their tart exchange.
Ginny's report on Severus response to Dumbledore tributes, with student reaction to the unusual detention, faculty thriftiness, and the blistering lecture.

The chapter title may be best, though. Dumbledore, the ex-parrot, had me laughing.
Vkw10 chapter 24 . 3/20/2020
You get out of world what you put into it. Draco Malfoy is Itrying/I.

Nice philosophy, to accompany the pragmatic thoughts about averting danger posed by a wealthy but alienated young man being left idle and the possibility of gaining that wealthy young man as a valuable ally if he learns to work.

I like Percy's frank comments about Draco learning to work. Draco is likely not to take them as something of a challenge, which will motivate him to stick with the course until he begins seeing patients who are grateful for any small help he can give. That's the reward Draco seeks, the gratitude wounded fighters showed for a cup of water and his meager healing skills. The work will be worth it, if he gets that affirmation from patients.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/20/2020
"Percy, the brother least likely to break the rules, had broken the biggest of them and was blasé about it." Great line! And more great lines:

"You know it's totally illegal to travel on a fake passport."
"What can I say? It's totally illegal to tell you about magic. It appears I'm more like my brothers than I knew."

"Could you please not offend everyone at the table?"
Vkw10 chapter 21 . 3/20/2020
I love your Percy. The canon version always seemed a caricature to me, exaggerating his worst traits with little to no recognition of any virtues. Most fanfics are worse. I love the way you show us a principled man, with some fussy mannerisms and speech patterns that could easily irritate younger brothers, but one who cares deeply and is highly capable.

"I have never stepped beyond the bounds of my role of Minister's aide. I am quite certain of that." In a conversation about how Percy used his powers to obstruct bad laws, that's a great way to sum Percy up. He knows the bounds and he stays within them, even while he's hunting ways to support his principles. Lovely.

I like many of your characters, but Percy is masterly. You haven't twisted the original, you've just shown him from a mature viewpoint, while the original is clearly from an adolescent's viewpoint.
Meadhbh31415 chapter 43 . 3/15/2020
Awww, I hope the story isn't totally abandoned. Your Percy is such a badass :-)
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 43 . 3/11/2020
I really love this story. So much fun! The character development and world building is delightful!
RevDorothyL chapter 43 . 2/23/2020
I adore this companion/sequel to "Escape", and now I can't get enough of the Percy and Audrey Weasley family and all their wonderful, quirky, sweetness. :)
Guest chapter 43 . 2/4/2020
Wonderful story- a great lead on to next gen- and their school adventures.
I labor of love for us Percy lovers- It was outstanding!
Bravo!
carick of hunter moon chapter 43 . 1/21/2020
all in all this is a well written story that is a nice read thank you I look forward to your next update
daled73 chapter 43 . 1/13/2020
This whole story is wonderful in many respects, first the contrasting points of view with the common events in "Escape" give a richer texture to both narratives. And this story carries on where "Escape" ended some time back in the shared timeline. Hopefully, in spite of his "do-gooding" without respect to political problems he creates, you will eventually have Percy networked so thoroughly that he will end up as Minister of Magic, even is he doesn't want it, or possibly as Minister for Magic if the Wizarding World finally integrates with the mundane, and the government is combined into the UK. In any case like fans everywhere, "I Neeeeeed MORE".
854 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »