Reviews for Mr and Mrs Percy Weasley
KnightSkies chapter 2 . 7/24
Love the real way canon was weaved into this, and the muggle au part of it. It's a refreshing take, I haven't read many fics with this collection of genres.
KnightSkies chapter 1 . 7/24
Looking for a story like this, characterisation was amazing. It really felt like him from the books and Audrey's reason for talking to him was such a clever plot device. Can't wait to read more
diskkord chapter 44 . 7/24
Hurray! an update! this is in the top five of all the fanfics I've read
K chapter 6 . 7/24
Baroc? I think you mean baroque.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 44 . 7/24
Lovely chapter
Caddi chapter 44 . 7/24
thanks for updating! hurray!
SQUEEEEE! AN UPDATE! THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY! Now I get to reread the story - I don't remember a lot of it (brain fog from COVID) but I know that I love this story so a reread will be an absolute joy AND THEN I WILL GET TO READ THE NEW CHAPTER!

YAY!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
CarolsSister chapter 43 . 7/23
The ending was a bit jarring, and then I realized that the story is not marked as complete. I just hope Molly doesn't go full crazy, and end up trying to kidnap Lucy claiming her to be the reincarnation of Dumbletwat.
CarolsSister chapter 23 . 7/23
Well, I always thought Molly was a bit insane. However, you are one of the rare writers I have read that have tried to give some insight into how she became that way.
CarolsSister chapter 10 . 7/23
This is a Percy I would have dated back in my younger days. Shame, he is everything his parents wanted - smart, ambitious, polite - but had the fatal flaw of not believing that Dumbletwat pooped chocolate ice-cream and begging for a taste.
3tim chapter 1 . 6/27
At first I was like "will I like a side story in this universe" but I was hooked by first chapter. About to binge the rest.
I really love this story and I hope you continue it. It is good to hear about other characters that we don’t get to hear from much. Hearing about this small family is very comforting. Hope you are well.
Can't wait for more of this story when you can get around to it!

Have you thought about doing a type of crossover where Harry is, say, raised by one of the Avengers, like say Tony Stark found him as a toddler with bruises, or whatever?
Pixiegyrl23 chapter 43 . 4/18
I absolutely lovely this story! I have never enjoyed a story about Percy so much. I hope you update it soon!
Jeckamira47 chapter 43 . 4/2
Please consider writing more of this! Especially more interactions between the twins and the girls and Audrey and Fleur’s businesses!
854 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »