Reviews for Mr and Mrs Percy Weasley
lawshark chapter 43 . 3/29
I really hope you pick this one back up - it’s great! I loved Escape and love this one too, probably even more - there are a lot of good Harry/Hermione stories but no one ever really does Percy justice. Thanks for the great stories!
Shandablonde chapter 43 . 3/15
You’ve made one of the most unlikely characters in Harry Potter lovable. You’ve made a boring egotistical pompous jerk into a realistic, engaging and fascinating individual. I hope you write your own books someday, you have a wonderful talent for writing and I’m intrigued to see what you come up with. You have wonderful characters, I love the banter with all of them. This is one of the best works I’ve read on FanFiction. Thanks for sharing your time and talent!
Bond007 chapter 43 . 1/10
I love this story so much, its so fresh I've never read a fic like this.

I hope you return to write this story.
SotV chapter 43 . 1/10
Great story, and the first Percy-centric one I’ve ever seen. Kudos!
Guest chapter 43 . 12/21/2021
I hope you're able to return to this story sometime soon. It's a great fic and I can't wait to read more!
00 chapter 43 . 12/8/2021
How sad. A seas story. I love this.
Kimmytrainer chapter 43 . 12/6/2021
This was a terrific series, I’m so sad it’s over! Thank you for writing :D
bleeb90 chapter 43 . 11/17/2021
I am so very glad I came across your fic and took the time to read it. Not only is it incredibly wholesome, I am a sucker for Percy centric fics as well. This truly is a joy to read!
Dangerouse chapter 43 . 11/7/2021
What a lovely story! I bet Lucy is going to be quite something when she grows up!
Guest chapter 43 . 11/5/2021
I really enjoyed this story and Escape. Percy does not get much love usually so this is a nice change of pace. I hope you continue it because I love the small moments with his family.
adelgado04291 chapter 43 . 10/23/2021
Very enjoyable. I like how you cover the changes that are made slowly in the ministry after the war. And the nice pace of the courtship. I'm very interested to see what happens to this family and how Percy is able to better the world from the shadows.
Momahti chapter 43 . 10/19/2021
I can't wait to see what you will write next !
Village-Mystic chapter 43 . 8/3/2021
Very sweet and cute. Looking forward for updates on the other characters... will check your other posts and stories.
Village-Mystic chapter 40 . 8/3/2021
This is fun, and they are only one step short of a mommy co-op for after grade school.
Village-Mystic chapter 39 . 8/3/2021
I like that Severus has decided on one course per year level of Muggle Studies, but as we see the 4th years being interested, he may end up having to offer two different ones each year, so that the more senior students can take the ones that they missed. However, great start. I'm wondering about MF's allergy, and if it couldn't be the Black Family's metamorphagues (sp?) skill.
854 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »