Reviews for Mr and Mrs Percy Weasley
Jani chapter 4 . 7/28/2017
This is lots of fun and very well thought out about Percy's perspective, like driving on the wrong side of the road, etc. I enjoyed the "original story" very much and am enjoying this "spin-off" also. :)
Phoenixx Rising chapter 4 . 7/2/2017
I really like this story! Can't wait for more!
Dreamer22 chapter 4 . 6/29/2017
Very cute, I like seeing Percy and Audrey together!
ggf1 chapter 4 . 6/21/2017
I decided to reread your story Escape while waiting for the next chapter. Great.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/15/2017
It's my first comment after years of reading Harry Potter fanfiction: I absolutely LOVE this story! Thank you for such amazing characters!
Nerdmom1701 chapter 4 . 6/12/2017
It's nice to see Audrey doing all the traditionally "Male" things and being okay with it - and even really liking it! She's really getting Percy to lighten up in all the right ways! ;-) Great chapter! Update when you can.
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 4 . 6/12/2017
Nice chapter though I thought the hop from getting paperwork done to the actual trip was a little quick. A couple of filler paragraphs on events over the next few weeks would have helped some. Thanks for your hard work on this, looking forward to the next installment.
Sattwa100 chapter 4 . 6/11/2017
I'm enjoying your story. Looking forward to future chapters.
Krysania chapter 4 . 6/11/2017
Not bad:DDD
Rune Tobor chapter 3 . 5/27/2017
Obliviate should be an unforgivable!
Just as the Imperious is a mind control so is Obliviate!
We are the sum of our memories, change a person's memories and you control them.

I'm so glad Percy has some limits.
Rune Tobor chapter 2 . 5/27/2017
Waff and fluffy but it has a bit of character development as well.

Keep updating please.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
Very nice idea and a sweet start!
kcinara chapter 3 . 4/20/2017
This is really nice, now I want to see Audrey's reactions to the Twins. And Percy's reactions to public transportation.
Nerdmom1701 chapter 3 . 4/19/2017
Another lovely chapter! Very interesting and making me follow with baited breath! Update when you can.
LWJ2 chapter 3 . 4/19/2017
Neat story premise, I'm enjoying it. Thanks for sharing it.
854 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 .. Last Next »