Reviews for Mr and Mrs Percy Weasley
cameron1812 chapter 2 . 4/9/2017
This must be difficult to write - Percy's perspective is a difficult one (though easier, perhaps, in the world you've created). Thank you for sharing it with us. Particularly like Percy's observations on the muggle world and these last few paragraphs. Lovely, poignant, a bit tragic in a way:)
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 2 . 4/9/2017
Nice chapter. I liked the scene between Percy and Arthur. I'll be very curious to see how Percy handles the battle in the Dept of Mysteries when that comes to pass. The growth of his relationship with Audrey is also well described here as is the conflict that so many have when trying to figure out whose relatives they will spend the holidays with. Thanks loads for your hard work on this, looking forward to the next installment.
jkarr chapter 2 . 4/9/2017
this is a nice update.
Vkw10 chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
Thank you! I was wondering how Percy met Audrey. I'm looking forward to more episodes.
mysinger chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
Good Chapter! I enjoyed the introduction to their characters, especially Audrey, since we met her in Escape as a Muggle suddenly dropped into the deep waters of the wizarding world at war.
Capecodcanal chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
Adorable. This (and the original fic) make me love Percy so very much.
Amista chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
Annamonk chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
Your work is so enjoyable. I've powered through all of it because the next button was so inviting. I hope you continue this story. It's sweet and lovely. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
Nice start. I hope you continue with this.
jkarr chapter 1 . 2/27/2017
this looks like a good read. looking forward to next chapter.
cameron1812 chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
Cute. And looking forward to more. Especially the chapter where Audrey "finds out." A great "spin-off" idea from Escape (which I enjoyed hugely btw - you created a great universe of your own). Thank you!
PowderblueHorizon chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
Wow Percy and Audrey are lovely! Looking forward to more of this :3
Nerdmom1701 chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
A really lovely chapter! I didn't know what to expect, but I'm finding that I'm looking foreward to reading the updates to this fic!
AyameKitsune chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
Epic! More please!
Bejinxed chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
Oh, such a lovely story to start my Monday morning with. They're gorgeous, I want them to be my friends. Beautifully written, thank you for sharing.
860 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 Next »