Reviews for Mr and Mrs Percy Weasley
Robyn Hawkes chapter 43 . 2/19/2021
I just finished reading your story and I must sayI enjoyed it immensely. There are so few stories about Percy that it is refreshing to read one.
Diddleymaz chapter 43 . 2/11/2021
This wonderful Percy story has had me enchanted and enthralled from the start. Highly recommended and very very good.
Stormshadow13 chapter 3 . 2/6/2021
I really love that you are writing story about Percy. He is so naglected in the hp universe.
Stormshadow13 chapter 43 . 2/6/2021
Awesome. Love it.
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 43 . 1/28/2021
I really love the plot of this story and hope you haven’t given up on it. This is by far my favorite characterization of Percy.
Mstraceypt chapter 43 . 11/30/2020
I realize it's been a year since you updated this story but I sincerely hope you do complete it. You are a very talented writer and I really really want to see where this goes. Please don't abandon it.
Capecodcanal chapter 43 . 11/29/2020
Lovely! I’d forgotten how utterly delightful this story was. (And more delighted that there were chapters that were new to me! I enjoyed the format and the many scenes you’ve included. Superbly written.
Capecodcanal chapter 40 . 11/29/2020
I really love the friendship Audrey has developed with Fleur. It’s so realistic and supportive. I love that they might become business partners (My heart breaks for Arthur and how he has had to work around Molly to see Percy and the baby.)
Capecodcanal chapter 36 . 11/29/2020
I hadn’t reread your lovely story in quite some time. Clearly you updated at some point and I’d missed it. I love the way you’ve drawn Audrey into the magical world. The binding details are wonderfully done. I love your Percy and am glad he’s found his happiness.
Guest chapter 43 . 11/2/2020
Good plot, nice story
dawnsfire chapter 43 . 10/28/2020
Cute story. I halfway expect Dumbledore to show back up again, though. Hope you pick it back up again some day.
melferd chapter 43 . 10/25/2020
I love how you add to this story. I’m so invested in this couple, now this little family! Thank you for such a wonderful tale. Stay safe please!
jfairlee chapter 43 . 10/19/2020
I love this story! I never thought about it, because it didn't seem likely, but Percy could totally be a BAMF, like you've shown. It's totally refreshing in a world where he's seen as a pompous, uptight prat most of the time. I am curious if you plan on having a reconciliation with Molly at some point... perhaps Molly hears about Fawkes hatching for Lucy, and takes it as Dumbledore's blessing? And I want to hear more about Fleur and Audrey working together. It's brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2020
This is the cutest story I love your percy
alamarang chapter 43 . 10/17/2020
Oh my goodness, I have really enjoyed this story so far! I love your take on Percy, as well as his relationships with Audrey, McGonagall, the Twins (love love love) and Snape (yay Snape!). :) Will you be updating this story in the future? I really hope so! Would love to find out what happens next, and if Percy ever becomes minister. Thanks for writing!
859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »