Reviews for Mushoku Tensei - Re:Vengeance
zisqal chapter 4 . 4/23/2017
Hello my friend, good to see you again.
The story is really awesome you have skills in writing, i am envious of you.
your story keep getting interesting more and more and we can't predict what will happen next, and that is something i liked about your fanfic, and its what make it a high class one, maybe you could change the names of Characters and make your original story, but i hope you don't and keep updating this fanfic.
one thing i didn't like about this story is your over-explication or over-sharing, seriously keep us in the dark a little or should i say YOU LACK DRAMA.
One thing i want to ask you, are you going to let the flash of light accident happen or not, and if so, how will it not occur, or are you going to make it brings beings or monsters to the world.
and last please make rudeus able to use touki...
zubhanwc3 chapter 4 . 4/22/2017
soooo, paul and/or rawls will die?
Layperson chapter 2 . 4/7/2017
hahah favorited and followed until you decided to include the mysterious being. Hope you continue this. It is stated by future Rudeus that "magic in this world is omnipotent. Once you realize that, you can essentially do anything." use this trivia to your story. hahah if would be awesome if you give him sharingan abilites but powered by mana.
Layperson chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
hate the catalyst that restart his 2nd life again. what a let down.
gemmysaur chapter 3 . 4/2/2017
Your effort in writing such an elaborate fanfic, especially of one of the lesser represented stories is much appreciated. Thank you for that. With regards to your questions, unfortunately, I have no answer to give as I only remember vague terms when it comes to time, and often if not always in passing. As for japanese words, I'd most certainly prefer Rudeus incorporating it in his thoughts at the very least as it is part of his core character as an isekai protagonist, even if he's a bad end prior to his second rebirth here. Good luck and more power to you.
ThePhantom00 chapter 3 . 4/2/2017
Good chapter, don't actually know the answers to any of the four questions but i definitely prefer 'My Lord', 'My Lady'
zisqal chapter 3 . 4/1/2017
as far as I know Rudeus keep counting his age on the new world like earth, and how he thought he was in a poor country at first when he reincarnate, and how he know it was an other world, the answer is magic, not two moon or three .
Rudeus born in armored dragon year 407 spring, check the wiki (write time lone in search place and you will find all information about the world history and the birthday of many characters). no there wasn't any mention of Gods types.
Thank you very mush for your update. It was an amazing chapter a little funny.
keep the hard work and from time to time give us liste of your OC or new scene. PS: are you going to make Rudeus an expert in sword arts or like canon only good at magic. The main Character that use close combat art are awesome. like in the movie of doctor strange.
magic material art awesome MC
Yohoh chapter 2 . 3/21/2017
Yes pls continue this and pump more chapters this is a good story and this is the first of its kind here hope you become the pioneer of this fanfic section that will inspire others to write their own
ThePhantom00 chapter 2 . 3/22/2017
Love it and Follow'd

I don't care if you focus on the political aspects of the world as long as the action (Fighting) doesn't take so much of a backseat as to be mentions of things happening 'Off-Screen'
zisqal chapter 2 . 3/18/2017
i like where this story are going... honestly I am disappointed in the Canon story, and how it ended.. so u tried many times to rewrite my own mushoku tense I story line.
But I always failed to do it.
It makes me now happy to see someone succeed in it.
good job, and I will be wait for your next update.
zisqal chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
man i fell the shiver on my bones when I eat this. I am too excited for your next chapter.
...pizza make rudeus able to use touki. and it will be better if he get girls... those are just my feelings or maybe needs.
ah... Release that wish may help you in this novel.
don't turn it like artifreuta or something,
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10