Reviews for Mushoku Tensei - Re:Vengeance
youdogshitatthis chapter 6 . 2/20
this whole series is dogshit kys
TheOne320 chapter 3 . 2/10
Doesn't Rudi know that there are a few people in that world who can directly see the future, people who remember past timelines and even people who can affect the past? How can he think he is the only one who can change things?
TheOne320 chapter 2 . 2/10
About Rudi's mana ideas. There are demon eyes that can see mana itself, so he could either get those eyes or have someone with those eyes help in experiments. They just have to use their eyes to check if people absorb mana from the air.
Niralam chapter 5 . 1/27
This whole fight/chase sequence was really fun to read. There was a real sense of desperation felt and I liked how unlike a lot of other stories where the good side wins without any permanent losses but here there were a lot of casualties and it was a phyric victory at best. The action was very well done too and I could follow it.
Niralam chapter 2 . 1/27
I'm glad you're putting in effort into world building. Some people might find it a little boring occasionally but in my opinion good worldbuilding is crucial to a good story especially if it's an isekai where the character is discovering a new world.
Niralam chapter 1 . 1/27
This was a fantastic first chapter. You clearly put a lot of effort into it. It really doesn't feel like this is your first time writing fanfiction. You did a great job of evoking emotions and making us understand his feelings. Looking forward to the next chapters. Also I was listening to music while I read this and found that Yuji's rage theme goes along really well with this. Makes it feel really intense
PrinceMittens chapter 4 . 1/11
Imo, the writing is too verbose. There's also too much non-plot relevant world and setting exposition. I found myself skimming first and last sentences of a number of paragraphs, sometimes even outright skipping over them. I do like the premise; hoping things pick up.
BrotherLS chapter 20 . 1/6
Ah, yeah sorry. I just realized that him actually cutting ties werent so detrimental to what will actually be the conclusion in the end. After all, i shouldnt underestimate the Greyrat bloodline hhe.
It just so happened that your writing were so perfectly convincing and made me emotional that I ended up fully believing that Rox route were off the hook!
BrotherLS chapter 20 . 1/6
This is gold!.
The last chapter, fleeting bonds, seems to point out the revelation that Rudeus himself found after meeting(parting) with Roxy. But the revelation seems to haunt me very much and it seems to also make me hesitate whether it will appear and haunt me in my dreams. I truly wish that this isn’t the case and that Rudy won’t distance himself from his only(one of few) happiness. Otherwise, i feel like He will become a mechanical human that set itself single goal. A single goal will be easy to accomplish, yet it will almost certainly feel be that of a boring ordeal to watch.

The way you write is really a peace of art- that, certainly always convey its intended effects, whether by making me nervous or excited.

Anyhow I humbly don’t like the last part of this chapter. Though; my preference may not be so important, I’m just want to vent my flustration. All the chapters till now was really peace of gem. The last part of this chapter really destroyed the momentum which you built throughout the chapters. I feel like the part where Rudues decides he is the cause of “their” suffering and death, therefor, he will cut ties with them, maybe realistic, nevertheless, more dissapointing.

Perhaps, I interpreted it wrong~that rudeus may just be phrasing it wrong and what actually he meant was that he will be a better version of him in the future and sweep them up from the ground, full of smiles while a priest next to them chanting oaths of marraige.

Alas, i can only say goodluck for your future works and the only thing that I’m hesitant about is my quick judgment.
JollieHotDog chapter 1 . 12/22/2021
Will this get a rewright?
RubixJr chapter 20 . 12/19/2021
This is a bittersweet story. I feel bad for rudy, i hope he gets a well deserved happy ending
Maho.T chapter 20 . 12/9/2021
Rudy is so foolish, man.
Does he really think he can get revenge on his own? he'll just die a lonely death.
Even if he means to take the help of those unrelated to his past life to protect them, and does actually get his revenge, then what? he will have wasted a precious second chance to be with his family and friends again.

I have a feeling he'll keep on acting like this, being caring to , affecting those around him and making them fond of him, then trying to cut ties with them as if they will just watch him suffer alone.

I hope he meets Orsted sooner. Maybe then he will see a bigger chance to win against Hitogami and keep his family safe.
Maho.T chapter 19 . 12/9/2021
You nailed the characters. I love it.
Maho.T chapter 18 . 12/9/2021
Aww, I am glad Roxy is finally here
Maho.T chapter 15 . 12/9/2021
Glad to see that while Rudy is a bit mental, the degenerate weeb is still there.
151 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »