Reviews for Mushoku Tensei - Re:Vengeance
Maho.T chapter 13 . 12/8/2021
It is was satisfying seeing Rudeus destroy them.

Old Rudeus is too hardcore. I wish that won't sabotage his relationships with those that drove his desire for revenge in the first place :(
Maho.T chapter 10 . 12/8/2021
Yea...why did the men sacrifice themselves like that? Their families were already dead I assume so what's the point? or maybe they wanted to die to join them? That's interesting.

I like your exploration of the characters. Like the short segment about Faust. If he was really driven to come here by the Human-god then he must've lured him with something. His daughter's wellbeing it seems.
Maho.T chapter 9 . 12/8/2021
Honestly I can't believe you have no writing experience. The quality of your writing is similar to some of the professional authors' stories I've read. Though, I think you put in a bit TOO many details when describing what's happening that I skipped some parts.

Obviously I would've preferred if the focus was on Rudy or at least characters that will have an effect or interact with him (which is hard for these men to do cause they are dead) since the premise of the fanfic is Rudy's third chance and revenge, however the side stories exceeded my expectations in terms of enjoyments and I am all for you developing your writing skills for later more important parts.
Maho.T chapter 8 . 12/8/2021
As expected, I see you're a big fan of Re:Zero lol
Maho.T chapter 7 . 12/8/2021
The writing is great but I am not feeling the purpose of these characters so far...perhaps tanyawill be enemies with Rudy and Paul for killing Yaroslav? but I am pretty sure she's already dead so maybe Giselle and Maria?...we'll see
Maho.T chapter 2 . 12/7/2021
I am liking the premise and the writing quality so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2021
Only read the first chapter. Ut already loveing this more then the actual series.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2021
Being X? Is that you?
Guest chapter 20 . 11/21/2021
aaah Little Rudy has a Crush-Zenith
lleriaH chapter 1 . 10/26/2021
the earlier chapters with oc are unpleasant to read but i found it worth it after reading the few latest chapters. you're really a natural at writing and I'll be looking forward to more chapters.
StarBoundDisaster chapter 20 . 10/23/2021
Those earlier chapters are really dragging this fanfic through the mud, it annoys me especially because of how good the later chapters are when we get to Rudeus's perspective. If I didn't read some of the reviews, I honestly would've dropped this for wasting so much of my time.
luis edward chapter 20 . 10/7/2021
esta historia esta muy buena, literal, su formato me recuerda mucho a la original, incluyendo su forma de escritura. espero mas de esta grandiosa historia, incluso me atreverĂ­a a donar por un materia de esta calidad.
Waka Metalbelly chapter 1 . 9/22/2021
We get it. Failure. We grasp the concept. Move on. Damn did you over do that.
Alph97 chapter 1 . 9/18/2021
I hope Rudeus will take more women, like Ghyslaine for exemple. It could be cool.
Illya Emiya chapter 5 . 9/2/2021
You made me cry...

Thank God SOME of them survived.
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »