Reviews for Mushoku Tensei - Re:Vengeance
Illya Emiya chapter 4 . 9/1/2021
NÃ’Ã’OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

NOT PAUL, NOT SYLPHIE'S DAD! My heart. I'm full crying I thought Paul would get to live... I'm dying no...
Guest chapter 16 . 8/24/2021
He hopes that there will not be a grudge and I hope that the MC will rip the fkng scheming another godlike bastard to shreds. Hope that the mc will know about that injustice of witholding a part of his own soul of his exsistance by another scheming and selfrightous bastard and that the mc will destroy him so that nothing will remain. But hopes dies last and the MC probably will be more nerfed than he was in canon.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/24/2021
This two last chapter were pathetic. The mc is not a child, he should not be an idiot and behave like a moron. It was dissapointment, why becouse mc does not use his brain. He felt something was fishy with all that situation, yet what he does? He does nothing. He was a Mage of enormous powers. So why the fk did he not use any sort of scrying, or spying magic? Why the fk did he not use any sort of long range divination magic or something similar. All that fkng unneded drama becouse mc did not think that his life can go in entirely different ways by a simply butterfly effect. He should spy, he should scry, he should control everything that is in the area of hundred upon hundred of km centered on him. He has magic, he has skills, he has spells, he has abilities for it, he was old, he should use his brain. I would read a couple of more chapters, but all that pathetic drama and angst on the part of not even sideline characters is distastefull. If the fic would continue in the same idiotic manner of mc not taking anything serious and not being paranoid enough I would simply say thank you, but no thank you for there are more much more intellectually sound mc, so why read about an idiot.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2021
The MC behaves like a moron. He knows that his enemy has prophetic abilities, yet there is no magical training for the mc to become a blank, to create wards in his mind to any sort of destiny reading, mind readin and so on. What is more the moron time after time thinks about his vengence on a being that can read minds. If he has no defense in his mind, he should not think or desire to have any vengence and have no plans towards revenge on his enemy. He should only use strictly luck and gamble on simple fact that one with propethic abilities concentrated on oneself(such as hitogami) can not percieve any sort of attack strictly towards himself when it is done by simple accident or chance. So MC could possible think about taking humanity to the stars or creating a gateway to another world, no humans on the planet that is the domain of his enemy, no way for his enemy to do anything, when by some chance some orbital elevator created by magic, malfunctions upon lack of renovatios. Or another idea, asteroid mining, mc has gravity magic, he can colonise other planets in the star system via the use of his enormous magic reserves. Who is to say that when an asteroid is no longer usefull, and there is no human or other sentient on earth the magic can not malfunction by some accident. No world, or rather shattered world no way for the Hitogami to see what the fk happened there.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2021
Canon Rudeus was a pathetic typical limp dck of a jp mc. Politics, economics, warfare, those things are ultimately meaningles when the mc is able to wield godlike powers. He can simply usurp whatever he desires, with magic and soulbinding contracts and other magical skills he could potentially usurp a kingdom and have loyal by a geas servants, if he would have enough power. With enough power he could potentially be wealthy, he would only need a spell to take various precious metals from deepths of earth. The most infuriating thing in the canon was the fact that the mc was a pathetic coward, even if he had enormous ammounts of power he did not do anything meaningful with it. Any person that could potentially rain fire and lightning from skies, shield himself or herself from harm via use of magic should logically be a king, an emperor, a god of his or her own domain and a liege gor untold masses of common mortals.
DestinySkyDemon chapter 20 . 8/14/2021
My heart... d(T-T)d 10/10 chapter, the final goodbye hit like the truck hit Rudy. I hope this isn't the actual final goodbye for Roxy from Rudy's life...
themrsilverxd chapter 1 . 8/8/2021
I love this fanfic, as I have read the volumes of mushoku tensei. The story on how it starts and how it progresses is very well done. It's a great job Mr. Kaocakeman. I've been waiting to read Mushoku tensei and for me this is my favorite. Now you just have to wait patiently for a new chapter of this great fanfic
Gilgamesh King of Mongrels chapter 16 . 7/26/2021
Fuck the gods. all my homies hate them niggas
Nevarus chapter 8 . 7/23/2021
the biggest issue I see with giving a side character screen time as you call it, is that you have to ask if anyone actually cares about that character... the answer, in the majority, is probably no... they don't care about that character.

if it's backstory on Ghislaine (the cat lady who teaches eris the sword), then I believe people would be interested. An OC that gets turned into the focus of the story for multiple chapters is highly unappealing.

another reason is that you are painting this as rudeus's story. You take away from that by focusing on this OC. A side story or omake would be more appropriate for an OC or other character if you want to flesh them out this much.

p.s. keep up the work, I enjoy reading most of this.
BLINIX chapter 20 . 7/22/2021
Ah, the tears in my eyes burn. Really good chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2021
Re zero Reference nice.
Wicked.A chapter 4 . 7/12/2021
OK this was unexpected
2xk100 chapter 20 . 6/28/2021
Great chapter
Patjeeson chapter 20 . 6/28/2021
An arc is closed another one is opening ,glad to read your story everytime a chapter is written ,I like the flow of the story and how in character the "characters" are. It is Silphy time now or maybe Feldt will have more screen time?
MountainBookSage25 chapter 20 . 6/27/2021
Shit

He's really letting go

Hope he still meets her in the future

maybe a lover again!

And CANON HAS FUCKED OFF THE RAILS

Shit damn you're making me emotional here
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »