Reviews for Mushoku Tensei - Re:Vengeance
Wicked.A chapter 3 . 6/23/2021
Nice chapter my first thought is that Orsted remembers the previous world and instigated this situation to check if Rudeus was alive or not...
Kawaiiru chapter 19 . 6/7/2021
Man, this is really great and I just love Rudeus and Roxy's interactions. Thanks for the story and all the chapters so far!
Patjeeson chapter 19 . 6/7/2021
I have the feeling that his relationships with everyone will spiral out of his control making him unapproachable ,I am very interested in Feldt myself hopefully she will have some character reveal and growth,keep it up!
MountainBookSage25 chapter 19 . 6/6/2021
Poor Roxy

She's okay of her student surpassing him but feels shame because her student still admires her on a higher regard?

Man, self-esteem blown to smithereens
Classic Mecraphone chapter 19 . 6/6/2021
Well it’s not quite pulling down Sylphy’s pants but stripping away Roxy’s self-esteem is arguably worse. Buckle up, Rudy. You’ve got more slip ups to fix.
FateBurn chapter 19 . 6/6/2021
Nice chapter
Zehel2010 chapter 18 . 5/25/2021
So Rudeus almost scared Roxy off with his shady job applicant requirements and cried in fear for a day because of it. That’s our MC! Lol
Death Lantern chapter 7 . 4/28/2021
This is Rudy 's story, right? Why am I wasting my time by reading bunch of OCs?
harmscody074 chapter 18 . 4/16/2021
herry update on please
XaiGRS chapter 18 . 4/14/2021
Nice! Really starved for content after finishing all 24 volumes. Will be going to your site next. Cheers!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2021
The beginning was so powerful, It had me hooked. Needless to say, this is probably one of the more powerful fanfics I've read. Thank you.
Knighthunter911700 chapter 18 . 4/6/2021
Now that was a sweet ending, I absolutely can’t wait for the next chapter.
Knighthunter911700 chapter 12 . 4/6/2021
By far the greatest chapter, other than the first one, your description of the pain he felt in chapter one was full of emotion too the point that I actually felt pain in my heart.

But back to this chapter, I loved it because it shows that this isn’t the fat man in a boys body anymore. This is a worrier that has suffered and had nothing to lose, be given back everything. The tactical thinking and toying of his enemies was also a joy to read.

A great chapter to add to the collection.
notbaka-tsuki chapter 18 . 3/30/2021
This got me... straight right through the kokoro.
Hachi8Man chapter 18 . 3/29/2021