Reviews for Mushoku Tensei - Re:Vengeance
PasiveNox chapter 7 . 2/19/2018
its good
dark.muktadir chapter 7 . 2/18/2018
I was surprised when I saw that mushoku tensei even had a section on this site. I got my hopes up for this story but in the end it was just dissapointing.

You are a great writer though, your writing style is really good its just that filler is not tolerated for fanfictions.

You will however find success in writing independent stories.
Rangle chapter 3 . 11/27/2017
Oh boy, it's going to be raining OCs. I'm not sure if I'm interested in reading OCs doing important stuffs. You're probably going to make things happen behind the scene since Rudeus is too young to be involved in anything. It's going to make things extremely boring.
Rangle chapter 2 . 11/27/2017
Uh oh, you are not one of those of authors that like to info dump but forget to advance the plot, are you?
Rangle chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
Rudeus was a coward that wasted most of his potential. He fooled around so much while his enemies were overwhelmingly strong. It's surprising that he found his happy ending in the canon version. I guess his plot armor is over 9000.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/12/2017
Started out great, but really went downhill after chapter 3. Really not interested in no name characters and I skipped a lot of the content because I was so bored. I’ll probably check up on this story in a few months and hope the story turns back into Rudeus’ story and stays there.
oneshield chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
I only finish the first chapter, but you certainly made the narative just like the MC. You have a lot of talent and I ,so My hat's off to you!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/31/2017
Cool I'm really enjoying this story. I thought that the dramatics in Paul's fight were great and affecting. As long a this chapter has relevance down the line I'm fine with it. I'm just hoping that we get back to the mc since it's starting to feel unfocused, but loving the story so far.
templememple chapter 7 . 10/15/2017
Mushoku Tensei Re:Vengeance ~~~ OFFSCREEN
meh have no desire to read about no names
Guest chapter 7 . 10/11/2017
Too much filler
Too tedious.
Too many unimportant facts added in.
I think even the original authour if mushoku tensei will agree.
I came here expecting Rudeus revenge, instead i got filler with soooooo many unimportant scrap in.

One word
Dissapointment
tamagat chapter 3 . 8/29/2017
still just a baby and he already have enemies? what gives?
tamagat chapter 2 . 8/29/2017
good job bro! this is awesome!
tamagat chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
holy shit... theres so much epic in one chapter!
FateBurn chapter 7 . 8/22/2017
great so far, please continue again soon.
FateBurn chapter 4 . 8/22/2017
well thing got grim really fast this time
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »