Reviews for Hoshigaki
RINM chapter 14 . 9/6
Love the story! Can't wait to read more!
Okumura Hikari chapter 14 . 9/3
I'm in love with this story! I really like that Sakura is best friends with Kiba. You don't see that in most fanfics
Fedora Ferret chapter 14 . 9/3
Gonna be totally honest, I was genuinely surprised that Sakura didn't go to Team 7. Not because of adherence to canon, but because some part of me half expected her to be subjected to a long term, slow burn Therapy no Jutsu.
nervousdreamwriter19 chapter 14 . 9/2
I kinda want to ship Shino and Sakura... It would make for quite the family reunion for Kisame to reunite with Sakura only for him to find out that his new in law has bugs living in his body. However, it may be wishful thinking. Anyway, thank you for the story update, and I look forward to future updates!
Midnightdreams33 chapter 14 . 8/31
Aww this chapter makes me so happy
CrystalHeart27 chapter 14 . 8/27
Crying. This is a masterpiece. You've managed to get an overly saturated and usually poorly-thought out prompt and turned it into a work of art. Seriously, every character was spot on and I loved how you highlighted the very true and very violent aspect of living with a criminal organization without making all the members magically love Sakura. And even so, you've shown us the human side to them too, seen from the snippets of their lives post-Sakura. The fact that Sakura retains a lot of the lessons they inadvertently taught her makes it bittersweet.
I want to rave about this for hours! But I have class at 9 am tomorrow, so I'll let you go (for now hehehehe).
Thank you for sticking with us and writing more magic post-Stumble. I love all your works and will love any new ones you write! 3
PikaPikaSakura33 chapter 14 . 8/27
I have to say, I absolutely adored this story! I'm excited to see where this goes and thanking god this isn't a fanfiction four years old. Keep it up!
oOtsmOo chapter 14 . 8/26
I swear the dynamic with sakuras team so far is amazing. And gosh I feel so bad for kisame. I hope he gets to see sakura soon at a least. What a good dad ;;
timmy1022 chapter 14 . 8/26
Hmm so Kisame does know... sad.

Keep writing! Love it.
timmy1022 chapter 11 . 8/26
Hold up, does that last bit imply that Kisame knows Sakura is alive and in Konoha? I guess Kisame's specialty is not tracking but he did at least try to find her right after he lost her right?
Memory Wolf chapter 14 . 8/25
Wait so kisame actually knows that sakura is alive? Does sakura know that kisame is alive too? Im kinda confused on that part, but the rest of it was awesome and beautiful! I really like the plot and also haha all those coupons ay
Uzumaki D Narut0 chapter 14 . 8/24
*round of applause * Nice! Easily one of the better/best fics on the site. I hope the next update is quick, I'm hooked!
Uzumaki D Narut0 chapter 1 . 8/24
wondesrfull. This is a strong, well-written start with original ideas. Unbelievably , I can't ,t actually critique it!
Ashes chapter 14 . 8/20
I love this so much! The new friendship! I love team friendship. :)
Roransted chapter 9 . 8/22
with how much of a seasoned shinobi Kisame is I find it hard to believe he would just shrug his shoulders and leave Sakura for dead