Reviews for Hoshigaki
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 26 . 16h
Amazing work!
dragoncaller45 chapter 26 . 7/14
Holy shit I didn't follow this before and I regret that
fairylover4679635 chapter 26 . 7/12
Amazing chapter, as always, loved it sooo much! Take as much time as you need.
Ookami Sakura chapter 26 . 7/11
Omg and that last chapter ends with a cliff hanger? I cant wait to read what happens next, update soon!
tone death chapter 26 . 7/11
Uh oh Sakura has rotten luck. Great chapter
hiraikoneko chapter 26 . 7/10
Oh my gods this was FANTASTIC! Thank you so much for writing this! I absolutely love all of it so far! You're really great at building tension- When they were learning all those secrets I was just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

And I was sooo sooo angry when Danzo came in and was like, let's get them some tongue-tats and GAH!

Also, I think Kisame being the father of a tiny pink-haired child is the cutest mental image. I really hope they can be a family again...

I'm really looking forward to whatever happens next! BUT! Please take your time and don't stress over updating.
Yukinon4ever chapter 26 . 7/10
I’m telling you...I live for your updates!
The research you have done to make sure you gives us a story that stays true to the canon while at the same time making it your own blows my mind! love love LOVE everything about this fanfic! The interaction between team 8 it’s such a beautiful thing to watch and Kisame’s care and love for sakura make me fangirl so badly... thank you for continuing to share this with us! blessings and good luck with your labs!
cathern.cain chapter 26 . 7/10
I hope you get more chances to write. I am so hooked on this story that it has become an addiction.
Thanks,
Kitty
amr56 chapter 26 . 7/10
School is hard, make sure you take care of your education.

That being said, great chapter! I liked Kisame's conversation with Tsume, and I like watching Team 8 go through the exams. I appreciated your comments on Sasuke because I never did understand his crazy behavior during the exam in canon. I liked that Kotetsu finally questioned what was going on with Team 8, but I wonder if he'll investigate further. My teeth clenched when Sakura was confronted with that final surprise. Thanks for updating!
midnight000shadow chapter 26 . 7/9
Omggggggg ok I love this fic so much. And I adore ur characterizations of team 8. There relationship with each other and how they're approaching the world around them is fascinating!

FREAKING OROCHIMARU. omggggg I'm so excited

Thanks for sharing!
herbal abuse chapter 21 . 7/9
Amen to this and amen to this story! Lol, I laugh at how fucked Naruto became because of them literally becoming OP and basically the descendants of a Hod. Like that’s not a real shinobi don’t call urself one, the whole story was a mess when we it was a story between to powerhouses Sasuke and Naruto.
Ecstatic Anon chapter 26 . 7/9
*Excited squeeing!*
JelloXGiggles chapter 26 . 7/9
GAWD I live for these updates, and I totally get it; I'm working in 2 labs over the summer and will continue to do so through the school year, its gonna be hell. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Love the story, take as much time as u need! ;)
Oh man! That ending had me silent screaming. I really want Kisame to see his baby, but the way things are going, it is not going to be the touching reunion I want! Also, I love how Tsume had that team parent bonding even if they didn't know it. It was super sweet. Looking forward to future updates!
1,105 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »