Reviews for Hoshigaki
Reaper chapter 28 . 9/20
This fic is dope my only issue is why kisame has the curse mark he didnt need to stand infront of sasuke and get bit? He coulda just blocked it with his sword or even blast orchimaru away with his jutsus
kyowari chapter 28 . 9/20
Heya, this story is amazing! The plot is well thought out and I like the fact that you based the story on canon facts. Sakura isn’t a Mary Sue and I appreciate the little change of teams. You portrayed the characters as themselves and not even a little OC. ( Sakura maybe but she was raised different, so this isn’t a problem ) I love how you interpreted the characters. I hope you will update soon :3
LooneyBird chapter 25 . 9/18
I really like this story. The concept is unique, the banter is funny, the bonds are strong, and there is so much room for heartbreak that I'm nervous. I love there catch phrase and the amount of research and detail you have put in. Great job "The weak are meat, the strong eat."
ephemeral-times chapter 26 . 9/18
Wait, am I stupid? What does Kankuro mean by gesturing to his head and Sakura with her hood oulling and cheek?
SemiraBlake chapter 28 . 9/16
So unrelated kinda, the fanfic app has audio book settings and EVERY time it reads nin it says nine inch nails. Anyway, this chapter was quite surprising. What happened to the kids is tragic but can't wait to see them overcome with a vengeance!
Solem chapter 28 . 9/15
I love your fic, I do not know how to describe it but the direction it has taken has fascinated me, when I started reading, I did not stop until I almost reached chapter 20!
It's a totally different perspective and that's why it has intrigued me. Kisame is a character that I have always liked but I had not had the opportunity to read something about him and I found your story, just great. The differences that exist and that at the same time carry the original chronology (from akatsuki to chunnin exams) have made me like it even more. With all that I have said then I have to admit that I became a fan of your story :)
The team 8 seriously that is in a bind with that of being hunted, apart from Orochimaru is there and adding that they must act as if nothing and not talk about everything they discovered. A scene that I've liked so far is when Kiba gets angry and Sakura responds and also where he apologizes because he does not want to lose his friend. The fanfic has made me feel from happiness, sadness and even anger for other characters and their actions cofDanzoHiruzencof in short, everything together has made me love the story and will be aware of the updates. I also understand that you can not update often, I like to read a lot and sometimes it is difficult to find time for that or for other hobbies.
Greetings and see you: D
I'm in here chapter 28 . 9/15
Poor Shino! Orochimaru was a dick at took his eye. Before all that, ROOT decides to come in to try and kill off Team 8. Then Sakura got electrocuted, and Kiba with Akamaru got seriously injured. Hopefully the team can heal and be ready for the next part of the exams. Looking extremely forward to your next update :)
capricousconservative chapter 26 . 9/9
This is hands down on of my favorite fan fictions to read. Sakura’s interactions with the other characters is fascinating, you really don’t see that in many fics. Your writing flows well and the plot points you’re setting up make me want to binge read as much as I can. I cannot wait to see what you have in store.
Red Reaper88 chapter 28 . 9/7
Absolutely love this story. Update soon
bleeb90 chapter 28 . 9/7
So I came across the recommendation for your fic on a Sakura centric time travel fic on ao3, that with a copy paste to Google brought me to your first version which was entertaining. I was a bit dismayed to read you went and began a rewrite because 99% of all rewrites ever stop at s fraction of the first version... So colour me impressed! An actual story that feels far more adult, has some really interesting themes compared to most Naruto fics out there.

Especially the Akatsuki feel far more like the ruthless missing nin than your first version. The political intrigue is exceptionally well done and while I knew of all the shortcomings of Hiruzen, this was the first time I read them summed up like this. I love Kisame and his actions and decision making. I love that you put Sakura on a team with Shino and Kiba. And I really like the way you write Orochimaru as well - a fucked up human being rather than a cartoonesque cackling madman.

I am so glad I took the time to read this fic, it was a fantastic read! *Subscribes* :3
Me And Not You 1001 chapter 28 . 9/2
I don't know how, or why, but it seems your fic has utterly stolen my heart. I am going to be completely honest and say, there is only one other fic on this website that I have been so drawn to. When it is finished, I will print it off and keep it to read whenever I want. I love it so much, it's insane and if there were more chapters, I'd read all the way until four o'clock in the morning, as I did the other one. I love it so much. It's full of truths and realizations. It's new and intense ideas, but equally Mary-Sue ideas that have been incorporated so well. You're not afraid to put some serious angst in the life of a ninja, a raised killer. You put a lot of deep love and I seriously hope there is a happy ending, but for it all, I am devoted. I hope this review made your day, because reading your fic makes mine.
herbal abuse chapter 28 . 8/28
Reread this for the 10010100001010th time but I love this. Please update more! I love the fact you’ve actually put what I felt thought out this whole series in WORDS! Hiruzen was a mess and Danzō was an evil ass man and I DONT KNOW HOW OROCHIMARU WAS ALLOWED BACK IN THE VILLAGE AFTER THE EVIL THINGS HES DONE. What a mess :( thanks for writing a what coulda been! Please update soon ️
amr56 chapter 28 . 8/28
Well, they didn't make it out in one piece, did they? At least Shino didn't. I really liked Sakura's moment with Kankuro. I thought Kisame's choices in the forest were really interesting; but there was no way to know what would happen to Sakura. Team 8 really showed their bravery. I wonder about the long-term effects on Kisame. And what will happen to Sasuke. Thanks for updating!
daliapv.perez chapter 28 . 8/26
Jajajajaja Expectacular me encanto que divertido.
WhisperingPen chapter 28 . 8/26
SO GOOD. What a pleasure it is to read this fic. So well written and I love how dark it is. It's so unique in that konoha is the enemy and I love seeing just how corrupt it is in this story. I'm also curious about how the invasion will go down with kankuro taking a liking to sakura and with the new teams. I have no idea what's going to happen to kisame with the curse mark! Excited for the next chapter!
1,281 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »