Reviews for White Rabbit
S.W chapter 31 . 9/28/2010
I can't believe this story doesn't have more reviews! great story - absolutely riveting, I could not tear myself away. Wow. Thanks for giving us this. I was never drawn to the character of Alex Summers until now - and the world you created was complicated, yet compelling down to the last chapter.
ninamonkey chapter 31 . 11/7/2008
The things I would like to say about this wouldn't do it justice. Not only was it thoughtful, well-crafted, and hauntingly beautiful but your personal style is far beyond the norm of . If you aren't a paid professional writer you definitely should be - especially if you chose to write science fiction and fantasy stories.

The depths you've gone from start to finish to craft this piece literally caught my breath. I always say that the best stories are ones which stick with you and haunt you far after you've read them, or make you imagine "what might have been." This story did it for me. If I had any wishes to make this story better I would've liked to have seen what happened with Ororo and Remy in New Lands, but that's neither here nor there. Alex is a new favorite of mine and you've made me fall in love with him once more. Thank you for this story - and I'm looking forward to reading your other works.
J-Kid chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This is an excellent story! My sister has it saved on her computer to re-read when she likes, and she let me read it because she knew I would like it- and she was right. I am surprised to find it here on with so few reviews, because it's definitely worth more than just seven comments! :-) So I'll just say again that I did enjoy reading this story and may do so again sometime soon since it has been a while.
yellulhchicken chapter 15 . 3/11/2007
hnn... rather draggy but mildly interesting
silencebringer chapter 31 . 7/6/2005
That was the best fanfiction I have ever read. Bar none. Thank you for a wonderful story.
giveGodtheglory chapter 31 . 6/14/2004
That was pretty good. Interesting to see I'm not the only one spreading Xmen all over the world.
King Henry the V chapter 31 . 5/9/2004
Hmm ... how to put my thoughts on this story into words?
Well, it's definitely long. It takes a lot of time to read.
That the characters are comicverse and not evo-verse is a godsend.
An interesting take on the comicbook characters, that leaves the reader satisfied with where the author took them - even if there's a blend of tragedy mixed in.
Well-written, though there's the often "q" instead of "k" spelling error, which looks to have been done on purpose.
This story is more pro-Scott and pro-family than most fanfics I've read, and includes many well-thought-out insights.
Overall, this story is very good. Definitely worthwhile.
Rags666 chapter 5 . 5/4/2003
Very Enjoyable, but that phone conversation was slightly confusing -had to re-read it a couple of times to undestand it, I get what you were trying to do though.

Yeah," Alex chirped from behind him. "On me or not on me

And I didn't get that at all.

Keep it up.
Rags666 chapter 4 . 5/4/2003
But Lily's innocence could sometimes only be appreciated in the theoretical.

Loved it. Just like family : )
Jeanne M chapter 31 . 2/17/2003
Wow. I started reading this around 11pm, and it's now four in the morning. And I haven't moved from my seat. A wonderful job, I look foward to reading more of it.