Reviews for Seven Brandies
KimberlyTee chapter 32 . 10/21
So. Much. Fun!
chantelscribbler chapter 10 . 10/10
like Jolly Rogers you missed your calling, you should have been a comedian!
DivineSerenity1 chapter 3 . 10/6
I absolutely love this! It's so lighthearted and sweet. :D You seriously had me laughing, especially in this chapter.
marebear54321 chapter 15 . 10/1
I am really enjoying your stories, I have read most of them today. Are you published? I would love these on my kindle
MagpieTales chapter 32 . 9/18
What fun this was to read! Definitely a madcap romp, and one that had me laughing outloud. The early chapters reminded me of Tristram Shandy, which is no bad thing.
Loved the Colonel and Jane's response to Bingley. Thank you :)
Lucy65 chapter 1 . 8/28
Now that I have finished this story I am out of stories to read by this fabulous author. Sad face emoji here. This story was riotously fun. May's violent streak, Jane's ingenuity, Caroline's repentance, the dim-witted colonel, and so many other characters made smile and laugh at their antics. All thanks to copious amounts of Mr. Collins' worst brandy. Well done!
I'm going to be honest, this has gotten so silly the past 2 chapters that I have had difficulty understanding it. Silly is one thing, unreadable is another.
Lucy65 chapter 20 . 8/27
Hysterical! Chapters 6-20 have taken the JA ff memes to new heights! Love the lavender-scented rock above all. Now Miss Bingley and Wickham have arrived. Cant wait to see where that leads us!
BookloverT17 chapter 14 . 8/23
Jennifer Ehle is my favorite too! I thoroughly enjoying this story! And, Colonel Fitzwilliam whisked Mary away. With your sense of humor, we couldn't expect less.
Trini chapter 5 . 8/5
cap 5
Toda esta historia e está gustando mucho.
Este capítulo, en particular,l es fantástico. No tiene desperdicio. Me he reído muchísimo, como hacía tiempo que no hacía.
Gracias
Trini
Actually there is an English buzzard but it is a completely different bird from North American buzzards. It is a type of hawk whereas the American buzzard is a turkey vulture.
Genella chapter 11 . 7/20
LMAQO (huffs, takes a breath and starts again) LMAO
Genella chapter 4 . 7/20
OK, only on Chapter 4 and already my ribs hurt. I'm so glad I found you again, and even more glad that you do NOT suck at Funny! :)
3325eureka chapter 2 . 7/11
I usually read fics before sleeping. trying not to laugh out loud so I don't wake up my family lol love absurdity
Luc chapter 14 . 7/10
I really enjoyed the beginning. It was funny and light and in some cases believable. But this story turned too i to crack after that one chapter with experimental dialogue. The idea of confused identities is still funny but the rest... now 99% of this story goes way above whats believable and these short chapters and this many characters make the story quite confusing. I get the idea of much to do about nothing or other similar comedy plays with mistaken persons but that would need more meat in the story, longer chapters to give time for each characters etc