Reviews for Always
BoandNora-ItsOneWord chapter 15 . 12/22/2020
This was such a good story. I hope there is more. Robert and Anna deserved to have their tanker baby (or babies). I cried when Robert left after the Faison memory, though I understood it. I am so glad he came back to Anna and realized nothing was more important than his love for her. I want to know how Griffin and Nathan react.
sammy11357 chapter 15 . 12/11/2020
Would love to see an update to this story. It’s amazing I always thought Robert and Anna should have a missing child from that time and back when Nathan was introduced as Obrects son I thought he could have been theirs.
Bostie chapter 1 . 8/1/2019
This was so much fun to readso much better than what has actually aired. Would love to see a sequel of how this new family unit gets along. Thank you for all of your hard work!
saint2sinner chapter 15 . 7/25/2019
I think this story deserves one or two more chapters. I want to see Robin's reactions to being a big sister after all this time. Will Nathan and Griffin let bygones be bygones? PLEASE?
4gcrazyme chapter 15 . 11/10/2018
Much better than on GH. I swear, they need new writers. Terrific!
Courtenae727 chapter 15 . 3/25/2018
Love it! Robert had me worried for a second and finally Obrecht snapped, way to go Anna! Now for sibling and family bonding
FictionLover610 chapter 15 . 3/25/2018
That was amazing. Please Please Please say that the story isn't over. I love the chemistry between Anna and Robert. It will be interesting to see them as parents to 2 grown up boys who aren't that fond of each other.
RAFanForever chapter 1 . 3/4/2018
Love this story, love the characterizations. Completely on point. But please dont infiltrate this great story with the vile story that is currently happening on the train-wreck called General Hospital.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2018
Thank you for an update! Nice plot twist. It makes your readers brains race with the possibilities.
ReetSLP chapter 10 . 2/6/2018
Ooooo! Nice twist! I wasn't expecting that at all! Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2017
K.
ReetSLP chapter 9 . 8/8/2017
Thanks for another great chapter. I need RnA to cleanse my pallet of the Anna & Andre stuff. Haha!
ReetSLP chapter 8 . 4/9/2017
Twins! Good twist! Looking forward to chapter 9.
ReetSLP chapter 7 . 3/25/2017