Reviews for Welcome To Westworld
spiritedghost chapter 22 . 8/2
Just read chapter 1 through 22. Based on how it began, I was prepared to walk away. It just seemed weak. However l was not ready to give up just yet. So a couple chapters later, much to my surprise and my delight, I found I had developed a soundness for the story. So l am looking forward to reading more. Do l like the entire story? No, I do not. It is allow in posts. The anetoids and or robots based on Westworld are frankly boring. The concept is great, which is why I keep reading. You need to actually use them for something, have them slip up. So something that draws some kind of attention, of the unwanted kind, to themselves. They mast be linked to Wow and Oz, but add you are slowly song, they are evolving. At any rate. If you speed up the story, make us want more. I believe your reviews will increase. Thanks for allowing my 2 cents. Looking forward to more of this story... The ever lovable... Ghost!
Mike3207 chapter 15 . 1/13
You'd think that if Cordelia was under the influence, she wouldn't care a great deal about discretion-unless she starts a lot of romances in utility closets.

The Judge and Westworld robots-Buffy is going to need to bring in additional help to deal with both at once.

Amy has some power-or she would know who has enough power to repair the Gem-if she hasnt transformed yet. The trick with finding that mage is finding one who would see the benefit in helping the Count, but then would not kill the Count afterwards.
Mike3207 chapter 12 . 12/10/2017
Kendra did show some interest in Xander in canon, but did not do anything about it with Cordelia as his girlfriend. That's not the case here-yet, so a bit surprising Kendra doesn't look to pursue a romance with Xander.

2 slayers to deal with both a horde of robots and invincible Drusilla-they'll definitely have their hands full for the near future.
Mike3207 chapter 9 . 11/8/2017
I like the story.

My reason for not reviewing every chapter is simply that I'm not that familiar with the Westworld movie and the story hasn't done a lot to move forward the Xander/Cordelia relationship beyond that of friends.

You'd think the Westworld TV series might lead to more reviews,but so far that hasnt been the case.

I'll just say I'll continue to read the story and leave a review when I can.
Mike3207 chapter 3 . 5/20/2017
Is the Gunslinger the Gunslinger from the Stephen King novels?
Be Obscene chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
Interesting crossover. Like to see where this goes.