Reviews for Their Beloved Prince
Ilena Petrova chapter 14 . 10/2
please continue. its been months
Lacetra chapter 14 . 9/24
Oh my god! Its Perfect. Cant describe it but chapter after chapter its better and better. I really love this "pairing" - Harry/Feliks/Emmet and don't matter the treesome ;) and Harry is sooo sweet child. And historia relationship with his daddies its do adorable. I cant really wait to next chapter,~
Excelente capitulo. Ya he leido 3 veces todos los capitulos y me gusta. Sube mas capitulos por favor.
Una pregunta charlie , percy y los gemelos sabran que bill sera vampiro. Me gustaria que los gemelos conozcan a harry y sean amigos, si lo puedes agregar a tu historia si puedes, sino no hay problema. Una pregunta dumbledore sera malo aqui?
Gothic Rain chapter 11 . 8/4
...
XOXOXsakuraXOXOX chapter 14 . 7/29
Please update I need it
JlovesGaara chapter 14 . 7/24
Holy F! This story is so epic. I cant wait to see the showdown between Daddies and Dumbledore. Keep it up!
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 14 . 7/20
Wow! Amazing chapter as always! I really can't wait to see what would happen when Harry turns 11
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 14 . 7/18
Props for bringing up Emmett's singer.
Despacito Dan chapter 14 . 7/17
tbh I'm surprised I enjoy this so much but hey, it's nice. please update soon
anyeshabaner chapter 14 . 7/17
i love this story please do update soon!
fandomsneverdie chapter 14 . 7/16
Holy crap holy crap, when I saw that this was updated THIS MONTH, I almost lost it! I read this story way back in 2017 and since I was an a**hole back then, I only read complete stories, But NOW I find it again and even better! UGH Emmett x Felix x Harry is something I did not expect but now that it's there I can't help but want it. UGH, freaking evil vampires messing with my baby Harry! I'll throw fiendfyre on anyone who hurts him again! Ok, so this story is amaze balls (in-case you didn't hear) so congrads on that, and I sincerely hope you continue it. Can't wait until the next chapter! Lots of love,
Fandomsneverdie
JackRenee chapter 7 . 7/10
It would be fun to see Bill give Harry the Deathly Hallows to read. It was a children's book, wasn't it?
While I enjoy seeing everyone fuss over Harry, sometimes they do it to excess. Aro and the older vampires especially seem to exposit more than I would expect them to. Perhaps try stating less, and encourage the reader to read-between-the-lines more.
Harry was so cute at the end of this chapter! His excitement over the glamor spell was very age appropriate. :D
JackRenee chapter 11 . 7/10
Laurent is also enamored with Harry? *skeptical brow*
Wait, Edward restrained his mate? In the books, I believe Jasper was with Alice, and Emmett was with Rosalie. Just trying to follow here; I'm guessing Edward's with Rosalie in this, leaving Emmett mate-less?
Lots of exposition from characters still, but I like the plot and general direction this is going.
I like Emily.
I would have Bill tutor Harry at least until he is 14, keep Hogwarts/Dumbledore in the dark as far as where Harry is (though the WW knows he is alive), and maybe have Harry go to Durmstang (or however it is called) and be the TriWizard champ.
JackRenee chapter 10 . 7/10
*Reads Felix part* Ah crap. Personally, I was hoping for Edward.
Ehm, I don't think trackers work like that, you know, sensing them in New York from a continent away.
JackRenee chapter 9 . 7/10
Oh snap, James captured that werewolf's mate.
*cringe* man, I feel for Harry so much at the beginning of this chapter. What a shitty 2-weeks.
Woah, Harry is pretty badass, going at James like that. The tree bit was too cool.
1,039 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »