Reviews for Chronicle
MasKaiHilFantic chapter 2 . 12/29/2017
Fuck me for not staying up to date with these :( hopefully I'll start properly reviewing
Alright I am really loving the description of the emotions, the surroundings and the very specific rule set. That itself is an art. And wow, Hilary really likes getting on Tyson's nerves doesn't she?
And as for the cliffhanger, hooo boy I am stoked. I assume Kai was presumed dead by then, but nope! Let's see how this all plays out
Amazing job :3
~Machu
MasKaiHilFantic chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
Well not seeing Kai's name or his very mention made me wonder. Is he dead? Oh God I hope he isn't!
Some things don't change at all, case in point our lovely brunette.
Man Tyson is so uptight, loosen up you poor thing.
cannot wait to check out the next :3
~Machu
Devi chapter 4 . 9/30/2017
The characters are in character, there is beyblading tournament, mysteries which lie ahead. This story worth of being season-4
Cerulean Musings chapter 4 . 9/26/2017
I think I hurt myself trying to figure out exactly why this story doesn't have many reviews. I've come up with the simple answer that people are crazy skipping over this gem. The charaters are in character, the writing shines, and I'm enjoying the pacing you have building up for this tournament based story. Your writing is an example of what I strive to achieve; I can't wait to see what you have in store next!
Lydia H chapter 4 . 9/25/2017
Wow there was so much going on but I love the direction this is heading! I feel like I could guess what happened with Michael and Emily but I wanna know what Mariah is hiding too! You've kept everyone so in character it's great. Looking forward for the tournament to start!
Inky-star chapter 3 . 9/15/2017
Very interesting story, I already see the character development. It's good to see a moving on Tyson even though its obvious he still worries for Kai. Often during G-rev Tyson was portrayed as such a whining emotional wreck it was hard to watch at times. I like this better. "Yeah i'm hurt you left, but watch me rise without the tears"
CoolCat chapter 3 . 8/30/2017
I love this story so far especially since it has the Blitzkrieg Boys in it :)
Excited to see where this goes
Keep up the amazing work xx
Nadiya Queen chapter 3 . 5/30/2017
Hi Rae! So happy you updated! So I'll start by saying yeah the beybattle stuff could use a little more flare but I don't think it takes away from the quality of the chapter. Everything else is so well done that it's not a huge factor, but if you're going to make battles a bigger part of future chapters try and give it a little more pizzazz! (Does anyone use that word anymore?) I'm loving the plot an the story line though so update soon!
Wanderer's Cynefin chapter 3 . 5/27/2017
I liked the tournament pattern and tge schedule. Let's see what happens when Blitzkrieg Boyz clash with the Blade breakers ;)

So plz Update soon!
Wanderer's Cynefin chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
As far as I think, this does seem interesting. Tournament fic is it?

Kai died or not, it's definitely a mystery. But I think he didn't because he did appear during Tyson's match with Brooklyn... anyway I have my own theory how he was saved ;P

Regarding the chapter, i particularly enjoyed the news reports. They were very well written and very much news like.
Without saying much, I'm off to the next chapter;)
Lydia h chapter 3 . 5/23/2017
ohhh Kai is so powerful! hes definitely hiding something and I wanna kno! pleaseee update soon
NoEarlyBird chapter 3 . 5/23/2017
Yeay a new chapter :)
This was really cool - you had the B Boys so in character. I loved it!
I do wonder what happened to Kai during that year...
Looking forward to the next chapter :)
flamehaze-shana chapter 2 . 5/14/2017
Oh my! Such a good story! Do I smell a Ty/Hil and a Rei/Mar? Loving it. I really like the concept of the media, and is something I would like to put in a fanfiction too one day because our lives revolve around it so, I totally love your story and hope you can update ASAP. Cheers!
Nightshade chapter 2 . 3/19/2017
I love this story . It actually feels like watching the old show again. Please update the story as fast as possible
lydia h chapter 2 . 2/25/2017
I really feel like I'm watching the show when I read this! I said it in my last review but you captured the team essence and dynamic so we'll. I really like Where hilary and tysns relationship looks like it's headed ;D