Reviews for Lost in another Realm
WinnieFawn chapter 12 . 8/28/2017
ugh, wrenching! I hope this is not goodbye for good, it's just too cute to be for naught
WinnieFawn chapter 7 . 8/28/2017
Well crap, now they've kissed and she's probably going to get pulled into the quest and that's just a bummer! I really, really like Aegnor even though you really don't specify the full extent of their "banter" and it's just a tragedy Samantha is human...
WinnieFawn chapter 5 . 8/28/2017
I have to say this is the first fic I have read where there is no issue at all about being called a lady and being made to wear a dress, and also the first I have seen where the lead character is taking lessons on gardening and cooking instead of archery and swordplay. It's an interesting twist, and it's got my attention...
WinnieFawn chapter 3 . 8/28/2017
I spit my drink when I read the name Aegnor! I'm not sure how familiar you are with all of Tolkiens work but Aegnor was a mighty elf who fell during the time of Morgoth back in like the first age. He was Galadriel's older brother and the son of a king. Picturing him on guard patrol for Lord Elrond was too much, I hurt myself laughing! On guard duty for his niece's husband, oh my thank you for that!
WinnieFawn chapter 2 . 8/28/2017
I like how she decided that she was not dreaming as time passed, but when she found herself a place to rest she went back to feeling like she might wake back up at the office. It's a more subtle indication of her state of feeling, where we are reading mostly a stream of thought...
WinnieFawn chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
A solid start as far as these stories go, even though it felt sort of rushed... it would have been hilarious if she had seen the forest from the elevator and just been like "nope" and closed the doors only to find it opening in the same place. She seems likable enough for chapter one, I just hope the sequence of events become a bit more fleshed out as it goes... I guess I will find out!
machtgut chapter 12 . 3/27/2017
I was hoping the relationship would have processed. Heartbroken that it did not.
Woman of Letters chapter 6 . 2/22/2017
Talk about totally misunderstanding someone! I have a feeling Aegnor meant quite the opposite. And the story is starting but she's not in the thick of it. Gandalf certainly seems puzzled.

Looking forward to reading more.