Reviews for The Scavenger and the Dalek
The Daleks' Advocate chapter 11 . 4/30
Sniff, poor little "impure" Dalek, torn between his brainwashing and his new-found emotions, and ultimately paying for his failure to make the right choice. Well, there's still hope that when Rey eventually goes back to her own universe, they pick him up and he's got into a better disposition (having had an infinite time to think over his failure and how much better it would have been to listen to Rey!) All right, that sounds a bit unlikely, but... one can always hope!

In the meantime, have fun, Rey. A whole different universe to explore! ;-)
The Daleks' Advocate chapter 10 . 4/30
NOOO! Don't do that, Dalek, it'll be your death warrant! Worse than death, actually: Being cast into the Void forever...

To be honest, the Dalek's sudden change of heart, from obeying Rey and even not attempting to kill the Doctor when he had several opportunities before, to going into a rampage and even wanting to exterminate Rey herself, feels somewhat out of the blue. I guess I'm just disappointed the story hasn't capitalised more on their bond; I really wished Rey'd keep her pet Dalek and teach him better ways...
The Daleks' Advocate chapter 5 . 4/30
Ha, I expected Rey to use the Force against the Dalek, not to pull a Rose on him. A tame Dalek is kind of cute, actually, in a creepy needs-a-constant-reminder-not-to-kill-people sort of way. I can't help but imagine a sad puppy when Rey orders him to go away and find another commander.

On another note, Rey and the Doctor really are made for each other. They complement each other perfectly. :-D
djmegamouth chapter 11 . 4/3
This was a quick and well done story. I enjoyed this immensly thank you.
Agent Frostbite chapter 11 . 4/3
This is awesome! I love it! And I love the Authors Notes.
A littleteapot chapter 11 . 3/18
Poor darlek... I'd rather it b destroyed then trapped forever...I hope u include some of the companions in the next series I love Martha and Donna!
Misswhoviangirl chapter 11 . 3/15
Loved this! Really enjoyed it :D
The Time Lord Named The Author chapter 4 . 3/15
This is a cool story! i am really enjoying it!
Randi chapter 6 . 3/4
Sorry parts of this story aren't too clear try proof reading before posting
Littleteapot chapter 6 . 3/4
:) this is getting really good!
Littleteapot chapter 5 . 3/3
I feel like the doctor should've stopped Rey sending the Darlek away someone's gonna regret dat eventually... :)
I really like this story keep it up there's so few good crossover out there!