Reviews for Roses Are Red
Hayal Nazim chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
HOW SWEET! :D
ni9htdreame12 chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
i abosolutely love this fic... its so good and i even cried.
Marciaaka Haru chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Hiya, it's me again. I just cant get enough of your stories. You are expireing me to be a writer each time I read your stories. Thankies

Peace3
Inuyasha- lover- forever chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
i LOVE YOUR STROYIES! mAKE MORE OR EMAIL ME
adventchildren018 chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
cool...love the story yet again_ i was also scared bout the way faye was describing how she was acting...i guess i kinda felt what spike felt_
teardrops2m chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
I really like this one, but I wish you would add more too it. I would like to see what happens when Faye wakes up and sees Spike there, and what about Jet how will he react? Anywayz this is just my humble opinion.
Qui-ti chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Aw! This is so sweet! Poor Faye, poor poor Faye Faye! *cries* Aw!

Chlorophyll,

Qui-ti
Monkeystarz chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
KAWAII!
Sexy Vixen chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
kawai I luv it rachel bye
HealerAriel chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
How incredibly sweet! I love it!
HealerAriel chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
How incredibly sweet! I love it!
yaya-meets-nana chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Oh my god...I'm so sorry...really...I was the first person, who you given this fic to...

Makes me proud...but how stupid I am and I hadn't reviewed it...I'm so sorry, but I told ya' I love it

PS : Never mind grammar...I'm German...but now trying to write english fics...with Rachel's help *hugs ya'*
AngelicFairy chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
Wow...that was really heart wrenching at many parts! I never watched a single episode of Cowboy Bebop and I've just only read the first manga but I wanted to get onto fic reading right away and I'm glad I did because this was really well written! The second CB fic I've read! *Maura*
shawntay chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
gurl i love your stories keep it up
red-tenko chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
cute, really much so. you have a flair for dramatic writing, keep it up.