Reviews for I'm Not Your Cinderella!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Lol, "the heart of the cards" was that an intentional tip of the hat to Yu-Gi-Oh?
Ash and Misty are always sooo terrible about seeing through disguises! Exhibit A: pretty much EVERY Team Rocket plot, lol. Great story. I love how their friendship doesn't change! So many other fics make them too mushy too fast...
Th3.1.n.0nly.kuraiyoru chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
It sounds like yu gi oh

hi pikahentai D
Mira chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Hi, I'm trying to find BadgeQuest #1, The Journey’s Just Begun, where can I find it?
pikagurl23 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
What a sweet little one-shot! I am so glad I found this and was amazed by how you made everything come together at the end. I loved this and I wish you much luck in future stories.
PokePikaPal chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
:) this story is definitely a favorite! combines 2 of my ABSOLUTE OBSESSIONS: cinderella and AAML! beautifully realistic, and yet still entertaining as ever!
lyrical-harmonies chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I love it! and The Princess Bride (best movie EVER) reference, made it even better!
Shuutastic chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
She pulled away, still crying. The edges of her lips pulled upwards, creating a very confusing expression. “If you don’t kiss me right now,” she informed him, “I’m going to clobber you.”

Nice. Very nice.

I liked this. It deviated from the clichés and it was an interesting read. Nice job. :)
Pokemon Goddess chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Whoa That was a preetay good storay!

[giggle, laugh] luv it!
Katy Morrison chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
That was most romantic story ever!I love small things that become big!I knew that they would turn out something like that!

P.S.-Pikachu could be used in so many ways in this fnfic please include him more then a "lazy slug"
Chaos-Paladin chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
What! you? this? suck? hardly! this was awesome! no sappy i love you's, or to much sappyness. i loved it all. good job, i really liked it!

Misty: "If you don't kiss me right now, I am going to clobber you."

that was too hilarious!
A Different Life chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
love it!
GameGuardian2x chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Lovely. absolutely lovely. Woulda liked it even if it weren't a total sucker for AAML
daniellemonkey chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
i loved it!
TristanSkye chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
It was really good.I loved it.
mystery chapter 1 . 10/31/2004