Reviews for Melting
Team Sherlock and Watson chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
oh what a sad but sweet story. i'm adding this to my C2 collection.
KeiraAchiOkanabe chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Aw...so sweet.
LadyAleena chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
This was so cool...Hey can you e-mail me so i can request you writing a story for me? I like the way you write and I've had an idea..but i'm not as good as you! Aldrea226
Vee chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
That was too great. I love it when they're like this. Awesome fic!
Reeceforever chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Aw poor Obi i so loved this,probably one of my fave!

its so nice seeing him well cared for, please more like this love obi angst.
skank to ska chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Aw, this was beautiful.

I loved it.

The visuals were wonderful.

Amazing :D
Dameon chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Very sweet. It was an enjoyable read and well written! Good job!
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Awesome story. I liked the way you went about resolving Qui-Gon's problem with opening up his heart again. It was gradual and believeable. I especially loved your description.
Aura Avlon chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
I absolutly loved this story!It is the best story I have ever !
AilciA chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
I had forgotten that I read this on the list, but it was good to read again. A good fic is one that you can read again and still thoroughly enjoy it!

alicia

x
Daarthe Lemelemie chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
woohoo! very well done :) good work, as per usual ;)
Lauriena chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
I found your stories and love every one I have read so far, your relationship b/t the two of them is soo sweet
LuvEwan chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Wow, Cas. That was just an amazing story. Among the best here, that's for sure. Beautiful, fluid, and definitely angsty. That last line was so sad, but hopeful and realistic at the same time. It shows that the journey isn't over, and that this wonderful ficlet was just the beginning. I loved it. ;)
Athena Leigh chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
Another unbelievably great story from you! I especially love the "story" Qui-Gon tells him. That was very cute! It was all so very wonderful! I love it!
Becky bekybob13aol.com chapter 1 . 2/16/2003