Reviews for Naruto the Deadly Nightshade
NatsuErzaDragneelSusanoo chapter 9 . 9/17
Your story of Naruto the deadly nightshade are excellent! I hope i can't wait for the update!

I WILL RESPECT AND THUMBS UP!
EXNativo chapter 1 . 8/31
I had a very difficult time reading even a fraction of this story.

From a first look at what little I did get through, you've clearly set Naruto's age as far too low for the actions he's undertaking. I'm not sure about you, but I was a very clever two year old, and I was still figuring out how to not shit myself. Hunting in the woods and saving people is something that everyone could do at about five, but even that would be pushing it.

The main issue I found, however, was the wolf. There was no need for its treatment in this chapter. It was incredibly juvenile, and it makes it more difficult for me to hope Naruto succeeds in anything he will do. I can only assume you know the pain of having things shoved up your rear end, so come on man. Have some compassion.

All in all, very good story. If it were me, personally, I would only change the entire thing. Along with my name and IP address so nobody would ever know it was me writing these stories.
waceycorley chapter 4 . 8/25
I like ether winter x naruto or emrald x naruto or raven x naruto or cinder x naruto
Brehze chapter 9 . 8/25
Great chapter p
Curious to see where this goes, definitely a big divergence from canon.
AlAlva chapter 1 . 8/23
This is awesome sir, cannot wait to keep reading
AndiDuel chapter 9 . 8/23
Sounds easy my ass. This is Naruto, being easy is never really his thing. Also, could the pairing be Naruto x Emerald? If not that's okay. Can't wait for the next chapter.
This sucks
asdf chapter 9 . 8/21
raven pairing please :D
Lord Vortrex chapter 9 . 8/21
Seems like a great story so far. As for the Pairing though you've already set up quite a bit with Emerald. Built an obsession with Blake. But as for Raven I can't really see that happening. It's always weird someone writes a story with a relationship that has an age gap of roughly 20 years. (It's even more disturbing how many stories pair Naruto with Tsunade, that's like 50 years there)
Heavenlyenigma chapter 1 . 8/20
Have you... ever interacted with a 2 year old?
Markus-Antonius chapter 9 . 8/19
Hey haven't seen this in a while
hawkeyestratos1996 chapter 9 . 8/19
so raven x naruto?
Luke Dragneel chapter 9 . 8/19
Glad to see another chapter of this, as it is rare to see things from the Menagerie in RWBY, let alone from their perspective. I also am pleased that Raven has appeared on Menagerie considering her physical prowess as a Huntress and her ability to see the future(not to mention everything else she seems capable of) would make sense of her appearing here of all places. The creation of a Huntsmen Academy in Menagerie is also another great idea as I can see how useful that would be, since Academies are basically standing armies for their kingdoms. Its only the crazy politics of the other kingdoms that keep them from being as effective as they can be(which is mainly because of those who wish to train at a school outside their home country, like Pyrrha did, that makes it more susceptible to such than it normally would be).

If they set it up right then they could get two academies out of it. One for basic education and preparing the younger children for the second and more training intense school that would focus almost all of its attention on teaching necessary survival skills and directing the perspective huntsmen on their individual styles and polishing their technique rather than focusing on continuing their basic education(a second school made exclusively for teaching higher learning, job specializations, and the like would be a good idea for those who don't have the skill required to become Huntsmen or who wish to become the support structures for their guardian Huntsmen).

At least that's how I see it.
hawkeyestratos1996 chapter 4 . 8/19