Reviews for More Than Words
darck ben chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
great story
prophecypumpkin chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
isn't that just something you'd wish happened on the show?
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Hoosier Daddy chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Maybe if they had had that conversation for real, on the show, Joss Whedon might not have considered the Big Mutiny such a necessary evil, plot-wise. Good going!
WBH21C chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
Good going! Nice to see the charecters making some kind of sense. And that little scene in 'Potentals' was the highlight of the season.
De chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
VERY GOOD. The characters are very 'in character' which seems to be very hard to find these days. Write more!
knbnnate chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
Excellent fic, dude :-). It's so nice to see a Buffy who at least resembles a slightly older, slightly wiser version of the Buffy we all knew and loved so many years ago, when the show still made sense most of the time.
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Oh, how wonderful to see B/X friendship. You don't get too much of that on these days.
George chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
Great story.

Those anti B/Sers have to be the most pathetic people I have ever seen. Get a life. Most of them probably ship Buffy with that psychopathic murderer Angel. After a year you losers have only 100 members? B/S is the best couple on T.V. You people need to grow up.
truth chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Join the Anti-B/S mailing list and express your disgust for this horrible

couple that consists of a victimized woman and her violent, murderous

stalker. We share recommendations of anti B/S fanfics and dissect episodes

for any content that warps the characterization of those characters we

like, as most lately have done in order to promote the sick B/S attempted

rapist relationship. We also bash B/Sers, TPTB, and JM plus contribute any

news articles pertaining to the subject. Join us at

group/anti_buffyspike/ and let your voice be heard!
HonorH chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
Beautiful. I love this talk between Buffy and Xander. It feels just right for an epilogue to "Potential". What I particularly like is Buffy's description of the Hellmouth as "poison"-it really would explain a lot about how hard they all have to work for even a little happiness. Thank you for a wonderful read!
Nyades Road Ghost chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
very nice.
Angela M chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
That was beautiful!

IceWing chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
Solid fic. Good dialogue and interaction. Would there perchance be a sequel in the works? This is the kind of fic which keeps hope for a palitable B/X future going...