Reviews for Listening
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I like this poem.
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
*sniff* Very good poem. I love all of your poems. You are so good at poetry. It is so well written and it flows so smoothly. Great work.
kingmaker chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Nice little poem. I'm glad somebody can make something good out of PJ's totally random exercise in climax creating so he could put off Shelob until RotK.
mousegal chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Hi MichelleFrodo!

This is an absolutely fantastic poem! Please keep up the gr8 work!

Mousegal
Lindiniel chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Poor Frodo and poor Sam. That bit put tears in my eyes every time I saw it (although you've gone one better than me - I *only* saw it 6 times at the cinema.
your no1 fan chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
i was only supposed to be reviewing your last poem but i read them all again and realised how really good they are so i had to say something about this one.

Remember the tingle and the goosebumps? well they were certainly back when i read this again.

Good work

keep writing

your friend &

your no1 fan
Henna Gamgee chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Aha! One from Frodo's perspective. Very nice rendition of a movie scene that I personally hated! Seriously, you made me hate it less!

"And though my path is grave

I'll fight for the goodness in the world

I'll fight for my Samwise the brave."

You always have such good endings! I mean, the rest is good, too, but the endings always seem to be especially significant.
Samwise the Brave chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
lol..sorry..i meant kudos..not pathos!been taking way to much weed. what the fuck is wrong with me...well, i greatly appreciate your review.i can be such a dumb * sometimes...
Samwise the Brave chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Aw!I absolutely love your poems!I do not know how you are able to come up with them!They're all beautiful, pathos to you! Can't wait for more!
SilverMuse too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Gotta love Sam, just gotta. Samwise...weird name..

'You lie in the shadows of fear' my favorite line, definatelty.

Keep it up!

Luvs, EM
Acadienne chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Hey! I think you're poem was great! Really moving and you really captured that scene at Osgiliath really well. Good Job:) Hope to see more of your written work _
arwen undomiel3 chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Hello

It's me as promised. This is review number 2 so lets hope it works this time. Poem is great as usual. Carry on the great work.

Love from Arwen
lucy chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
hi michelle frodo

i thought your poem was brill, i havent written any myself, i dont think i could compete with some of the poems on the site, i just enjoy reading and occasionally reviewing them when one really gets to me.

keep writing

lucy
LegyLuva chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
Hi. Tried to review last night but wouldn't let me for some reason. Anyway, another great story. Emily is right (sorry if you hadn't guessed who the review was off already), you should take up poetry professionally. Great poem. Sad *sniff*. Waiting anxiously for next one. Loadsa Luv me/LegyLuva/Nic/you know who I am.x
Deleted3 chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
Hey Frodo! (i still say you need a better name ;)

Guess who i am? Arwen's probably told you anyway but hello again!

They really are great! I can see why you get A's in sod!

Great to know i'm not the only one on here.i feel surrounded by you all now. ;)

Coz i'm talking to much i'm going to stop but great take up a career in professional writing. Do it whilst your examining some dead body in phorensics ;)

Luv SilverMuse