Reviews for tuqburni
Bookwormw chapter 2 . 9/12
I wish he would've gotten pissed and fought harder to leave when he realized it was Kate. But other than that good story
castle2126 chapter 1 . 2/25/2020
Good story nice caskett ending.
But why you always surpass Castle reactions, hurting and prefers Beckett's selfishness and putting here career and obsession first. You didn't even let the man bring out all his anger and hurt and hurt and no interest in living life. You just stopped it it's not healthy in relationship and certainly was not healthy in Canon also those idiots destroyed the whole series.
natters chapter 2 . 1/4/2019
Good fic
Jbug47 chapter 2 . 8/9/2017
Very good and tender! You are a great writer!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2017
Outstanding

Caskett always
Bob chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
She is so full of shit her lying never stops and castle the ass he has become be lives her bs sad you Kool aid fans really suck this shit up pathetic.
vaso.caskett chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
Sad but loving the concept!
Lord of Kavaka chapter 2 . 3/1/2017
What an ending! Nice to see them just simply be together and let the healing begin. Liked the last line. They go home.
sasans chapter 2 . 2/28/2017
This was so very good. Thank you so much.
sasans chapter 1 . 2/28/2017
This is really different but very interesting. I'm looking forward to the nest chapter.
Chelypdj chapter 2 . 2/28/2017
Lovely story
operaluvr chapter 2 . 2/26/2017
"He curses under his breath and cups her jaw in his hand, ducks his head until he can seek her mouth, kiss her hard and bruising, punishing for the last three years with the firm seal of his lips, the bite of his teeth, forgiving her with the stroke of his tongue to the nipped flesh. Kate gasps softly at the onslaught of his mouth, but welcomes him without hesitation, parts her lips and cradles his skull in her hands."

This was simply beautiful. I love your take on Castle's personality and nature. He's definitely not a pushover who can't live without Kate. He's an example of someone who has the ability to forgive built into their DNA. I think it's why he has so much joy in his life. Because he's able to forgive, he carries far less internal baggage than others who struggle with granting forgiveness. .
vaso.caskett chapter 2 . 2/26/2017
So SO good! Another great story!
Lord of Kavaka chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
I really like the set up of this and the scenario you've painted. It's a wonderful AU. And you write it beautifully. Both Castle and Beckett are in character and react as I would expect them to. Poor Castle is probably confused as all gets out and conflicted with how he should feel. I'm a sucker for what I call reunion fics where they've been apart for a long time. So I'm definitely looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/25/2017
Your writing is so good! I just love your stories.