Reviews for tuqburni
dopeysac chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
Oh, no! Three years! Glad they found each other.
CastellumKeep chapter 2 . 2/24/2017
I guess pretty much everything has been said. Enjoy your writing so very much. This was lovely.
Naniela chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
What is it you that you always manage to make me tear up? Eheh thanks again for another beautiful piece.
gkregan chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
Beautiful ending for this AU! Thank you!
gkregan chapter 1 . 2/23/2017
Wow! You hooked me into this story right away! You write Caskett so well, irony, fate, their voices. Love this story, love your writing, thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
Beautiful story!
luh29 chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
Oh, God! So good, SO GOOD! Just so beautiful, wonderfully written and what an amazing ending! I looove this. THANK YOU! :)
CrimeGirl912 chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
I loved this chapter!
Roadrunnerz chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
-"Don't change," she repeats the words she'd spoken to him, lying across their bed with a smile she had pressed to his. "Ever."
Rick drops his cheek to lie against hers. "I didn't." - I'm amazed at how many beautiful, intimate moments you're able to conjure up in such a short story about timeless, unconditional love.
I was curious what the title meant too and love that you added the definition at the end. So perfectly fitting for this fic.
y4Always chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
Your words always so deep with love! Thank you!
ipreferwestside chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
Oh my gosh this was painful but in a good way, that last line was perfect. Glad Kate finally believes in fate when it comes to her and Castle, I just wish it hadn't taken this! So, so good!
FluffyFierce chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
Thoughtful title...shows an appealing care that you've put into this piece...the reconciliation was hashed out satisfyingly but not overdone...and that intimate place in a blizzard may be a bit clique but did not come across such. No Becket bashing and Castle's devotion not a weakness. A brilliant story thanks!
Ilovetoread09 chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
Beautiful! Love this AU. Though it's you, so no surprise there ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
I am gutted. Wow.
gngoa chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
Awesome, love the translation too, sometimes you feel they will be the death of each other, but not in our imagination, or in your fictions. Thank you, again.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »