Reviews for tuqburni
1822andallthat chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
A beautiful tale of love and forgiveness. You buried me alright with this story.
Thanks for sharing this beautiful word.
freeasabird14 chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
I love this story. It's so raw and powerful. Keep up the good work. #Caskett #Always
Guest chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
Tragic, yet in its optimism, wonderful.
josiebell391 chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
so well written thank you loved it
phnxgrl chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
I loved the night of passion and reuniting. Please continue.
wendykw chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
I had never seen the word tuqburni before this story, but I know that definition of love is real. You capture so much with your words in this story: the gentleness of her soothing his cracked hands with lotion, the intimacy of his learning her new scars with his fingers. Two people taking care of each other and willing to forgive and move on. It left me teary-eyed and smiling.
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
Her sobbing woke him! Of course it would! What a wonderful deep love they hold for each other and it won't be torn apart by this separation.

This was a really sweet one! I only wish I could have enjoyed maybe one more chapter of them going home together! But, I'm smiling!
The-KLF chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
It's okay, I didn't need my heart anyway. Wow, this is so beautiful.
Muscovy chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
Another fabulous story. Thank you
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
Its heartbreakingly beautiful!
love your writing.
love the way you write these two.
thank you!
life's a mystery chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
wow! Great story! I would love to read others reactions to Kate's return and more in this Universe :)
LaughDanceDreamSmile chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
thank you for turning this more than just questionable... season into something beautiful!
just beautiful ...
remadora-ftw chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
"He hates her. he loves her more." I am so ahhhh
this chapter is so good and beuatiful and painful and wonderful and amazing and just wow
and she is scared that he moved on and he didn't and they're going to be okay

"We go home." is the perfect last sentence okay bye (and thank you for that omg)
but god this is so great I have no more words except thank you for writing this
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »