Reviews for tuqburni
wendykw chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
Her quest for justice ruined so much. From what Rick said about Alexis, it sounds like The Time of Our Lives and Alexis left to avoid watching Rick's grief. I wonder what it did to Jim and Martha, to Lanie, Espo and Ryan. This seems so similar to Rick's missing two months. She was spirited away and not allowed to contact him, but she made choices that led to that moment. I think their love is like in 1st Corinthians 13: 7-8. Love endures all things. Love never ends.

Your writing is remarkable and I thank you for sharing your talent with us.
FluffyFierce chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
This sits easily in hat uneven season 8...the blizzard is very evocative and I liked the way their first exchange on irony was very them, without breaking the tone of the story with Castle silliness...Beckett' explanation was in character and haltingly authentic...a brilliant piece
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
This fanfiction was a stab in the heart. But in a good way :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
This AU is heartbreakingly beautiful and I can't wait to read more. Not sure what that says about me but it's true.
CrimeGirl912 chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
I loved this chapter, please update asap.
icydevil chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
OMG.. i am so moved by this.. thank you.. for this story and for not giving up on castle.
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
Oh wow awesome I love this! Awesome AU twist, I'm loving the drama :)
southerngirl1 chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
Sad sad story...like the whole of season 8..
y4Always chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
Thank you! I love it ! Can't wait for next:)
Trinity Everett chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
Oh my goodness, this is so gorgeous and sad. The fact that Beckett was stabbed in an alley, just like her mother, the fact that Castle didn't even have it in him to think her finding him was fate... gah. I can't wait for the next part.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
very interesting start. looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
Ack! My heart is breaking.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
This is so good, and i hope it lasts more than 2 chapters lol. I am a little confused on timeline- separated for 3 years but missing for 2? Ie, they were separated for a little more than a year - with occasional time ins - before she disappeared? I hated the separation story but I always thought it might have worked better if the threat was more dangerous and looming constantly, rather than life just marching on with little change post xx and xy epis. Can't wait for more!
CWT chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
The excuse by Beckett is so paperthin, you'd think after coming back she'd be going to him first thing, it just seems so passive
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
Amazing and brilliant and heartbreaking for both of them .
Kate taken away hurt and then held by the CIA until they and Rita could wrap up the mess that they created loksat with Kate and Rick collateral damage.

Amazing